Chapter Twenty-Five

{January 19, year.}

Devin's POV:

"It's a little tight around my breast." I whined to Stormie.

"Ok doll." She chuckles and writes something down. "Is this the one you like."

"Yes. I love it." I smile. Amy walks out and frowns.

"I'm a pregnant wale in a wedding dress." She whined. I chuckled and smiled turning around.
"Devin you look amazing." she giggled.

"Thanks. So do you." I smiled.

"I need it bigger in a few places but I love this one." She said. I nodded and went to take off the dress. Amy did also and we all left for lunch. I was siting and waiting for my food when Ryland called me.

"Hi Ry." I said.
"Hey baby how's dress shopping." He asked.
"Good we're at lunch. how bout tux shopping" I asked.
"What colors are the wedding baby." He said.
"That's why you called me isn't it." I asked.
"Yea." He sighed.
"Parrot green and Lemon yellow for ours and does ross need to know about theirs." I asked.
"Uh. Yea." He chuckles.
"Lilac and mint green for Ross and Amy's." I smiled.
"Ok thanks baby girl. Hey Riker wants to know about the bouquets on the tables." He said.
"Mixed." I said.
"Ok. Thanks. I have to go I love you." He said happily
"Love you to." I smiled and hung up.

"What was that about." Amy asked.

"They wanted to know the colors for the wedding." I smiled as our food got to us. I swear I was drooling. As I was about to start eating but my mom called me. I hit ignore and started eating. I don't need to talk to my mom.

***

I walked into the house and almost attacked Ryland. I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey. What's up." He asked.

"Ugh." I said. "I'm so tired."

"I bet. You should go lay down. I can give you a foot rub if you would like." He said and pecked my lips. I nodded and walked over to the couch.

"Come sit with me. That's what I need." I said patting the couch next to me. He came and sat down and I cuddled into his side.

"You ok sweetie." He whispered.

"No...Honestly." I sighed.

"What's wrong baby girl." He whispered kissing my neck softly.

"I'm just so tired and have so little energy it makes me sick." I whined and started to cry.

"Hey calm down. It's ok sweetie. Rest I understand." He whispered.

"Thank you Ryland." I said and pecked his lips.

"Why are you hurting mommy you three." Ryland asked lifting my shirt. It exposed my large stomach and I set my hands on my bare stomach.

"Yes. Tell daddy that you're hurt growing." I said and rubbed my stomach.

"Well you three better be nice for mommy and me when you come out of there." He said and kissed my stomach multiple times. I giggled and hugged Ryland's head.

"I Love You. All four of you." I said to Ryland.

"I Love All for of you also." He said and leaned forward to kiss me. We were about to kiss when Ross ran through the house in a panic.

"Guys someone help me Amy needs to go to the hospital. I think she's in labor." Ross said frantically.

"What how. She's only five months in." I said standing up.

"I don't know she said she's in pain like pain she's never felt before." He said.

"Wait here." I said going upstairs. I opened the door slowly to the bedroom and saw Amy laying on the bed crying.

"Ross?" She asked.

"No it's Devin. What's going on." I asked frightened.

"I don't know but I'm in pain." She huffed and laid back.

"What kind of pains." I asked and went to her side.

"I don't know. But it hurts." She whined and bent over.

"Wait." I said and looked at my phone.

"Here. Lemme get you some aspirin. I had this the other day. I just took Aspirin and the pain went away quickly. But you have to drink lots of water and eat something healthy." I said and grabbed four pills and a water bottle.

"Four. That's a lot Devin." She said.

"Trust me." I said and handed her a water bottle.

"Ok. Thanks." She smiled and sat down.

"How long will it take." She asked.

"I don't know. Do you need Ross." I asked.

"Uh....Yes please." She cried.

"Ok. Feel better soon." I said and walked out. I found Ross and Ryland talking in the kitchen. I walked up behind Ryland and he wrapped an arm around me.

"How's Amy." Ross asked worried.

"She wants you. I have her some medicine." I said and leaned into Ryland's side.

"Ok." Ross said and walked off quickly.

"Don't pregnant women usually have like a party thingy when their pregnant to like celebrate the baby." He asked.

"A baby shower." I asked.

"Yea that thing." He chuckled.

"Your mom is planning one for Amy and me. Two days before the wedding." I said.

"Oh ok." He smiled.

"Isn't it amazing that we're 16 and going to get married in exactly one month from today." I asked smiling.

"Yea. I'm excited. Because fiancé is getting old." He smirked.

"Well how's wife gonna work out for Ya when we've been married for a year. Is it gonna get old and we'll divorce." I asked.

"Me introducing you to someone as my own wife will never get old." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad. I hope it doesn't." I laughed and sighed.

"Yea. Devin?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I Love You. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said and smiled shyly.

"I Love You too Ryland." I said and looked down at my belly because my babies were kicking. "The kids love you too."

"I Love Them More." He said and kissed my tummy.

_______
A/N: I know it's short but I'm doing the baby shower chapter next. I'm debating wether to do the weddings also. I'm pretty sure I'm not though. But yea. I'm gonna update for awhile cause I've been getting ideas on this