Chapter four

-/Month later\-

Ross's POV:

I woke up to Amy getting into my lap again. I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"Hey. I'm sleeping." I groaned.

"No you're not." She argued.

"Ok I was. But why'd you sit on me." I whined.

"Cause I needed a hug. I'm bored. You sleep too much and I'm bored." She said.

"You like hugs don't you Amelia." I chuckled wrapping my arms around her.

"Well I like your hugs." She smiled leaning on my chest. I squeezed her and she made a funny sound.

"What was that." I laughed.

"You squeezed me too tight." She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Sorry." I laughed still hugging her.

"Ross." She asked looking at me. I smiled making a funny face and she giggled.

"What." I smiled being serious. She looked around and then looked at me again.

"I...Uh...Well...N..Never mind." She whined and threw her head into my chest with a huge sigh.

"Amy. It's ok. C...Can I Ask you something." I said pulling her away from my chest by her shoulders. She looked down and a tear fell from her eye making me chill inside to out.

I looked down and grabbed both of her hands and laced our fingers together making her look up at me and smile.

"Y...Yea. What's up." She asked a little scared.

Ryland's POV:

"Devin please don't be like that." I whined for the millionth time today. Earlier I got weird when I was sleeping and slipped a finger where it didn't belong and Devin is scared out of her witts and crying in the corner.

"No. Ryland. Y....You said I could trust you." She cried.

"I need your trust." I whined quietly.

"I can't trust you anymore Ryland. I don't think I ever can. You blew it." She cried between her knees.

It made me upset to see what I did to someone so innocent. Well I took off my blindfold but she had hers on. She cried and sniffed. I suddenly got up and picked up Devin.

"Put me down." She yelled. I pushed her against the wall and breathed down her neck lightly.

"Ryland quit let me go." She said trying to escape my death grip. I pressed my hips against hers so she couldn't get away.

"Trust me Devin if I didn't care about you than I wouldn't care if you trusted me or fucked me. But I do care about you which means I want your trust. I want you to just care too." I said into her ear making her shiver.

"Ryland. I don't know. I trusted you. I told you things that I've never even told my own family and somehow you managed to blow it. I wish I could care as much as you think you do but I promise nobody truly cares about me." She said as a tear fell from behind her blindfold.

"I care Devin. I truly do. And I'm sure it's not true." I whispered into her ear.

"Don't pretend Ryland." She argued.

I placed my forehead on hers and our noses touched.

"I'm not pretending. And I want you to know that I truly care and need your trust and need you to know how sorry I am." I said and pressed my lips into her soft pink lips. She was stunned at first but I placed my hand under her jaw as she got the hang of it. My hand moved to the back of her neck as she placed her arms around my neck. I still had her pinned against the wall and I knew her eyes were closed but I slowly slipped off the blindfold so I could look her in the eye and tell her that I really care. Our kiss got really heated pretty fast. Before we knew it she had her legs wrapped around my waist and my tongue was halfway down her throat. I never felt like I could ever do this with Savannah when I was with her. My mom said when couples do that when they are in early relationship they have a fast growing trust bond. And you have to work at that so it won't break easily. I reached my hand down her back slowly and she stopped me by placing her hand over mine. It was by instinct I did that. I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and we continued to kiss as we were pressed against the wall. She smiled along with me and we stopped slowly. My lips hovered over hers keeping her eyes closed. I pecked her lips a couple of times and placed my forehead on hers.

She slowly opened her eyes and her big beautiful, grey? Eyes met mine.

"I want and need your trust and care because I care and trust you Devin." I whispered softly. She smiled and let a tear fall from her eye. I quickly ripped it away as she nodded.

"O...Ok. B....But you have to K...Kiss me again." She said looking down and smiling still.

"I want to kiss you every time I get a chance. And I will." I said leaning over and pecking her lips a few times I teased her by licking her nose and she hit me playfully.

"That's not fair I thought you were gonna kiss me again." She said laughing. I smiled lacing our fingers together and spreading our hands apart.

"Sorry." I replied.

"I wanna kiss you every second of every day." I said to her. She nodded and leaned in to kiss me but I pulled back and smiled. She leaned her head back again and I laughed kissing her again.

"I will now. And forever." I said into the kiss.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Ohh so What is Ross gonna ask Amy?
Are Ryland and Devin a thing? Or are they just friends with benefits?