Chapter thirty

Amy's POV:

"Ross look." I say reaching into the empty crib.

"What's wrong darling?" Ross asks and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Any day now babe." I whisper and set a hand on my big belly.

"Yea. Are you ready?" He chuckles.

"I don't know. I'm nervous Ross." I say softly.

"Well I think we will do fine baby girl." Ross smiles and kisses my neck lightly.

"I'm going to get lunch do you want anything sweetie pie?" Ross asks.

"Sure. I don't care what it is." I say and sit in the rocking chair.

"Alright. Bye. Love you." he says and leans down to kiss me.

"Bye love you." I say and he pecks my lips. He leaves and I sit in the rocking chair. "Mommy can't waist for her little babies to come." I say with my hand on my tummy. I stand up to go downstairs and I stand at the top of the stairs. I was already tired and I took less than 20 steps.

"Mommy." Jordan yells from behind me. I turn around and he pushes me down the stairs. I tumble down the stairs and land at the bottom. I hear Riker and Rocky rush up to me right as I black out.

Ross's POV:

"Thank you." I smile as the flirty girl hands me my food.

"You know here's my number." she says.

"I'm married. And I'm buying food for me and my pregnant wife." I say and walk out. I set the food in the passengers seat and sigh. My phone rings so I answer it after struggling to get it out of my pocket. "Hey." I say.

"Ross we need you to meet us at the hospital." Riker says.

"Why? What happened? Is Amelia ok?" I ask worried.

"She fell down the stairs and she blacked out. They took her into an emergency C-Section a few minuets ago. J-Just meet us here." He explains.

"W-What?" I ask worried. I don't even let him finish. I throw my phone aside and start to drive to the hospital. I didn't even wear my seat belt. I rush into the hospital and Riker tries to stop me but I push him aside.

"Amelia Lynch?" I ask to the woman.

"She's in surgery hon. And family only after." The woman says smiling politely.

"I'm her husband. Can you tell me how she's doing. How our babies are?" I ask and huff.

"I will go and check for you sir. Please take a seat until then." She says. I walk over to the seating area and plop into a chair. I run my fingers through my hair as tears start to stream down my cheeks. I hear Riker come and sit next to me and he starts to rub my back. I push him away and sigh.

"How did it happen Riker?"

"It was an accident. Jordan broke his leg. He was running towards the stairs and yelled for Rydel but he ran into Amy who was standing at the top of the stairs. She tumbled down and so did Jordan. She passed out before we could get to her. I'm sorry man." Rocky explains and squats in front of me. I push him aside and walk out of the hospital. I scream and start punching the brick wall while I cry. A few med students coming to work or whatever they do with backpacks rush over to me and hold on to me.

"Let go of me." I scream. One of the students rushes in and four doctors rush out and hold me down. "Stop. Stop this. Get off of me." I scream. Riker walks out and explained everything so they took me to a room and took X-Rays. Turns out if you punch a brick wall you can crack a knuckle and your ulna and your radius. Same hand. Both fractures were low down above my wrist. My right hand. I dislocated my left wrist. They kept me in the room and made sure I was ok.