Chapter Eighteen

(December 15.)

Devin's POV:

"Ryland." I asked sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and some other snacks.

"Yes baby." He smiled as Amy sat down with Ross. We were about to watch a movie.

"Where's my phone." I growled looking for it. Ryland smirked and looked down. "You Either had a boner or my phone is in your pants Ryland." I glared at him.

"Both." He smirked harder. I unbuttoned his pants quickly and reached my hand in his pants.

"Really Ryland you put it in your fucking boxers." I laughed and shoved my hand in his underwear to retrieve my pone.

"Eww." Amy said laughing.

"Eh." I smiled unlocking my phone.

"Didn't you touch his..." She asked grossed out.

"Yes she did." Ryland smirked harder.

"Gross." Amy squealed.

"Ok let's face it. It's not like you haven't seen Ross's friend. And it's not like I haven't seen Ryland." I shrugged and watched him put Amy's phone in his pants.

"Ross." Amy whined.

"Go and fetch it baby." Ross smirked. Amy shoved her hand into Ross's pants and I think grabbed him cause he squealed.

"Ok. And that was your punishment." Amy smiled pulling her phone out.

"What did you do." I laughed.

"she pinched my friend." Ross whined as a tear fell from his eye. I laughed with Amy but she soon apologized and kissed her fiancé.

"So are you two excited to know the sex of your twins soon." Rydel smiled sitting down also. She came over to have movie night with us. She left her son at her house with a babysitter. Which was Mark and Stormie.

"Ryland and i want it to be a surprise." I smiled with Ryland nodding behind me.

"Ross." Rydel asked.

"I want a little girl Amy wants a boy." Ross smiled.

"Hmm. Funny." Rydel giggled as Ellington sat down. Riker ran downstairs and sat on the floor.

"Rocky Steven you two coming." Amy yelled.

"Yea. Coming." Rocky said running in with Steven behind him. Those two have become best friends over the past few weeks they share a bed though which is a little weird. They sat down next to me and Steven sat in Rocky's lap.

"What are we watching." Riker asked.

"Mr. Popper's penguins." I smiled.

"I've never seen this movie." Rocky smiled setting his chin on Steven's shoulder making him squeal and smile. They have something going on and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

~*~

"That was an Awesome movie. Hilarious." Ross said smiling and waking Amy up. She groaned and pushed his head down as she got up. Ryland was under me and was on his phone. Rocky fell asleep while cuddling Steven. Riker was in the kitchen cooking something cause he got bored of the movie. And Rydellington left because their son got sick. Ryland took me upstairs and we we my to bed.

~*~

Rocky's POV:

I fell asleep cuddling Steven and woke up later to him getting up from my lap. I grabbed his hand and he looked back at me.

"Can I talk to you. In our room please." I whispered. He nodded and I followed him to our room.

"What's up Rocky." He asked yawning and sitting in the bed with his arms crossed.

"I'm just gonna say it. I like you Steven. I really like you. I want you to go on a date with me please. I know it may seem wrong because of our ages and all but I don't care." I said looking down worried. He stood up smiling.

"I really like you too Rocky. So yes." He smiled shyly.

"I'm excited. Saturday you and I nothing nice please. We are going to a cafe." I smiled hugging him. He looked up at me and smiled. I could tell he was actually happy I don't think I've ever seen his actual smile.

Amy's POV:

I was sitting on the bed reading while Ross was in the shower, Devin was writing a chapter in our new book. Ryland was on the phone outside the room.

"Hey Amy. What about Charter 3, Part 12 section 8. What's up with him." Devin asked over her computer.

"He died. From when he was shot. They couldn't save him." I said not looking up from my book.

"What are reading. Something to get ideas?" Devin asked.

"No a parenting book." I laughed.

"Oh my god. I swear I thought you were reading something like the hobbit or Harry Potter." She laughed. She's my best friend, her laugh is just like Ross it's contagious. I started laughing and almost fell off the bed which made us both laugh harder. Ross walked back in and set his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow. Devin and I continued laughing as she almost fell off of her bed also.

"What's going on in here." Ryland asked walking in and doing the same thing as Ross. Devin and I gulped and tried to look at our fiancé's with a straight face but it seemed impossible. We burst out laughing. I forgot why though later on. Ross came over and sat on the bed after a while. Devin had migrated to my bed also.

"Are you ok." He chuckled. I shook my head and laid my head in his lap. He laughed to himself and started playing with my hair.