Chapter three

Ross's POV:

"Ok come on you two. Walk and sit don't move don't talk." The now familiar voice said pulling me and the girl that got in out of the car. We were taken somewhere isolated for sure it's hot wherever we are. A pair of heavy doors closed behind us and they pushed us into a chair tying us down.

"Now shut up and listen we will all tell you all why you are here." The voice said.

"Seriously. Please tell us what we can call you it's getting to me." Another girl whined.

"Call me J." He said.

"Fine." The same girl pouted.

"Ok so this is a secret program for people like you four. Yes there are four of you in here two males two females. This program is designed to help you people find the true love of your life basically but by our specifications in all meaning that we put in information about you that we know and a list of people show up and we choose the perfect one. This is something that has been going on for many years and has led to many successful marriages. So If you go along with this than before you know it you could be with the person of your dreams." he explained. "Questions."

Nobody said anything. "Ok so let's get you assigned to partners and Into your rooms." He said and someone picked me up and pushed me into a big room. They took my blindfold off for a little while for some reason. But they said I have to put it back on later. Great.

~*~

I was trapped in the room for what seemed like hours but soon someone came in and blindfolded me and for a matter a fact undressed me I'm completely nude in an empty room with handcuffs behind my back and a blindfold on. They soon brought in another person and sat them right next to me. We didn't talk but we both knew we were both nude.

~*~

"S...So." I said suddenly and turned myself facing the girl.

"P....Please don't hurt me." She cried softly.

"No. Hey I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." I said quietly.

"I don't like this. I'm blindfolded and handcuffed. I just got laser hair removal in places I didn't need it. And I'm naked. I'm scared." She cried shuffling around a little bit. I'm glad I'm flexible, I brought my hands from behind my back and put them in front of me so I could wrap my arms around the helpless girl.

(Authors note: I'm sorry haha. I called you Helpless /A joke don't take it seriously\ I don't know why but it's funny.)

I finally found her and pulled her close to me. "It's gonna be ok." I whispered into her ear.

"Y...You're not gonna rape me right." She whined.

"No. I wouldn't know how nor would I want to." I smiled slightly.

"I'm Ross by the way. What's your name." I asked trying to calm her down.

"A...A..Amelia. Y....You can call me A..Amy." She sobbed.

"It's gonna be ok Amy. We will get through this." I said and tucked her head under my chin and rubbed her back.

Ryland's POV:

"W...Who are you." The girl cried softly.

"Ryland." I said quietly.

"I...Im Devin." She said. "D....Don't tease me about my name I'm a girl." She added.

"No. I won't. It's a beautiful name." I said softly.

"T..Thanks." She said while shuffling around. "No bed. The cold hard damn floor well this is gonna be great for my back." Devin added sarcastically.

"What's wrong." I asked confused and worried.

"I have a sorta bad back from a previous injury." She groaned.

"Lay across me." I said putting my hand out, she grabbed it and I sat up against the wall then pulled her into my lap placing her head under my chin. I thought I would mind this more but really I could care less.

"Ryland." Devin asked moving her head down.

"Huh. What." I asked.

"I'm scared." She whined.

"Don't be." I whispered kissing the top of her head softly.

Amy's POV:

I'm stuck in a room with cuffs on and I'm nude. But all that disappears right now.

"Do you like music." Ross asked as I still silently cried to him. I nodded a little bit.

"Y......Yea. R...5." I cried. He didn't say anything and just rubbed my bare back lightly.

"R...Ross." I asked wanting to wipe my eyes.

"Yes." He asked.

"Are you able to take these blindfolds off. I hate them." I whined. He sighed and mumbled something.

"S...Sure." He said bringing his Arms up and taking the cloth from my face. "P...Please don't freak Amy." he said quietly and slowly pulled off his blindfold. I wasn't really paying attention because I laid my head on his bare chest. I remembered I was nude and we both didn't have blindfolds on anymore to hide the nudity.

"Ross. Why us. Of all people why is in the world." I asked bringing my hands in front of me. Ross isn't the only one flexible around here.

"I don't know Amelia. But I do know this place isn't going to do anything to mentally or physically hurt us." He said hugging me really tightly.

"I...I guess. But I'm still scared. I'm who Knows how many miles away from my home in a place for some reason sitting on your lap crying my eyes out. I'm just scared Ross." I cried. He tilted my head up with two fingers and looked me in the eye. He was hot. And familiar I'll figure it out. He wiped the tears away from my face and smiled slightly.

"You can trust me Amy. I promise." He said softly. I just nodded biting my lip and he pulled me into his chest hugging me again.

Devin's POV:

"I'm scared." I whined as I sat on this kid's lap. Ok not a kid but a boy or whatever.

"Don't be." He whispered as I cried into his chest. He kissed my head softly making me look up at him. We were both blindfolded but we were told that we were lucky they didn't handcuff us also.

"I don't get it Ryland." I cried.

"It's ok to not get it Devin. My mom has always told me if you don't get it keep going. Something will make sense along the way." He said I didn't say anything i just kept crying.