Chapter twenty-eight

{Three weeks later}

Devin's POV:

"Ryland." I scream sitting up. He sits up and switches the light on.

"What's wrong sweetie." He asks softly.

"Owie. Ow." I cry leaning over.

"What's wrong." He asks getting out of bed.

"Just contractions I'm ok." I say and curl up. Ryland brings me a glass of water and a pill. I take it and roll over. Ryland covers me up then gets into bed after turning the light off. He scoots over and hugs my waist. I fall asleep and the pain doesn't get any better.

***

Ryland got up and got out of bed around 6:30am. I groaned and tried to roll over but pain took over in my part.

"Did I wake you up sweetie." Ryland asked coming to the side of the bed.

"No. I didn't sleep last night. Where are you going." I ask still crying.

"The band has something today and I need to help,out today." He whispers.

"Ryland. I need you here." I say and put my arms up. He helps me sit up.

"Why. What's wrong." He asks.

"Ryland with these major contractions. The babies could come soon." I whine and groan.

"Oh. Alright. Lemme go tell my brothers." He smiles. He comes back soon and sits down.

"Rylan what if they do come today. That's two weeks early." I whine.

"Then they come two weeks early. The doctor said its normal for teen mothers to birth the baby at least two or three weeks early." he explains. I nod and he smiles.

"Ok. I Love you Ryland." I say.

"I Love you too baby." He says and pecks my lips.

***

I got off the couch finally after ten minuets of attempting. Ryland was asleep on the couch and everyone else left earlier for a concert. I open the fridge and get a sudden sharp pain then I felt something wet down there.

"Ryland." I say worried.

"Yea." He asks.

"My water broke." I whine.

"Shit. Make your way to the car. I'll get the bag." He says and grabs the keys and his wallet. I waddled to the car and got there by the time Ryland did. I got in the passenger side while crying and was breathing heavily.

"Ryland quickly." I said and lean back. He starts the car and drives.

"Calm down sweetie just breathe." He sets a hand on my thigh.

***

Aylee Maddison Lynch- April 5, 2015. 1:37pm. 5lbs 2oz.
Ryland Christopher Lynch- April 5, 2015. 1:49pm. 6lbs 1oz.
Unique Hope Lynch- April 5, 2015 2:02pm. 4lbs 4oz.

I woke up and yawned. Ryland stood up and stood by my side.

"Hey." I whisper.

"Hey baby girl. Well I guess you're not my only baby girl anymore. I waited to hold them." he said and I sat up to see three little cribs by my bed. Inside of them was one small sleeping infant. I smiled and he went to the one on the far left.

"Oh my gosh Ryland we're finally parents." I whispered. He set the small baby into my arms.

"I know. Say hello to our oldest. Aylee." He whispers. I look down at my baby in my arms. She slowly opens her eyes and yawns. She has beautiful glacier blue eyes, light brown hair and she's so perfect. She looks like me. I rub my thumb on her soft cheek.