Chapter Nine

Amy's POV:

"Devin OMFG." I screamed into the phone.
"Did you get it." She asked excitedly.
"I Did. I'm so happy. We published an actual book together." I smiled holding our book in my hand.
"Oh Amy Ryland is on Tweeter haha." She laughed.
"Ok. Well you go and talk to your fiancé and I'll go and read our book." I smiled opening the book.
"Ok Byee." she laughed
"Bye." i said and hung up.

"Melia." Carter ran in holding my iPad.

"Carter why do you have my iPad." I said snatching it from him.

"Look. That's the book I want for Christmas Amy." He said pointing at it.

"Moby Dick and The Harry Potter series. Car that's pretty hard to read and is pretty advance." I said locking my iPad and setting it down.

"I know but it sounds so cool." He said smiling.

"I will think about it go play with your friends." I said waving him away. He ran off and smiled.

Carter is my little brother he's almost 10 years old. In about four or five weeks. I love him.

I rolled off my bed and set my book on my desk before going into the kitchen. I saw my mom left me a note. It said she went out and will be back later. I set it aside and decided to make muffins. It's been like three weeks since I've seen Ross and I really miss him. I got a notification from Twitter. I only get them If Ryland, Ross or Devin posts.

RossR5:
Got this in the mail today. Excited to read it. I can't believe my fans are writing books.
(Picture of Book)

I saw it was my book that Devin and I wrote. He got it. I replied to his post.

RossPrincess:
I'm so happy you finally got it. I really miss you Ross I Love You.

I hit send and all of a sudden everybody started posting hate comments towards me. It didn't really bother me considering I'm actually his girlfriend. There was one that sorta got to me though.

(A/N: I made up this Username FYI.)

RossGirl2000:
(@)RossPrincess. What the F**k are you saying. You miss him he doesn't read the comments. He hasn't meet at least half of us on here and you "love" him. That's what you would call being a sorta whore or a shit. But F**k off. He would NEVER date a fan. Probably not you either. And I'm sure you can't write a book if your poor life depended on it.

RossPrincess:
(@) RossGirl2000 that truly hurt. I have feelings too you know. So stop. That truly hurt.

I hit send and stopped making muffins and went into my bedroom and slammed the door before sliding down the door and placing my head between my knees. I started crying and thinking about how my relationship with Ross was probably just fake.

____________

I woke up to my phone ringing it was an unknown number but I answered it anyways.

"Hello." I asked confused.
"Amy...Amelia." The somewhat Familiar voice said.
"Who is this and why are you calling me." I asked wiping away some of my tears from earlier. You could probably tell I was crying.
"Were you crying." He asked worried.
"Who is this." I asked again frightened.
"This is Ross, Amy." He said.
"Oh My GOD Ross." I cried.
"Hey we're you crying Princess." He asked again.
"Yea." I mumbled.
"Why. What happened." He asked worried.
"Your post on Twitter of my book. I replied and said I was happy you got it and I loved you. Some girl replied and called me a whore and said I couldn't write if my life depended on it and a whole bunch of other stuff that really hurt." I whined.
"Oh yea. I saw that. That's why I called." He sighed.
"How did you get my number Ross." I asked.
"I asked Devin on Twitter. I follow her also." He said happily.
"So she just gave it to you." I frowned.
"No. I had to convince her it took me three and a half hours to do it though. But I didn't give up because I love You." He said softly.
"I Love You too Ross." I smiled.
"Amy I gotta go. It's dinner time for me." He said.
"Ok I Love You." I said.
"Love You Too Bye." He said.
"Bye." I sniffed and hung up.

I quickly saved his number in my phone and then texted him. "I miss you Ross." I said.

Ross's POV:

I sat down on the couch with my family with my dinner and my butt vibrated. I quickly pulled out my phone and saw it was Amy texting me. I chuckled and read it. "I miss you Ross."

"I Miss you More Princess." I replied and set my phone down.

"That's impossible Ross." She said.

"No it's not. It's my job to miss you more and to love you more." I said and Put a heart emoji.

"Ross Get off your phone we are trying to watch TV." Ryland hissed.

"B..But I'm texting Amy." I whined.

"Oh. Ok." He smiled.

____________

"Night mom." I said before closing the door behind me.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. Ryland rolled over and leaned up on his elbow.

"You ok Dude." He asked.

"I don't know." I replied as a tear fell from my eye.

"What's up." He asked.

"I really need Amy man. She's the love of my life I promise if I see her again I'm gonna propose. No doubt about it." I said.

"Good. It would be cool. Hey did you start reading the Girls' book." He asked.

"Yea. They are both Amazing writers. And best friends obviously." I smiled.

"I got school in the morning I'm going to sleep." He said.

"Ok. I've got work." I said rolling over and falling asleep also.