Chapter Twenty-Seven

{ } <----- ok so is it weird I love these things they're so cute. But yea I'm weird.

{Wedding day}

Devin's POV:

"Mommy." Jordan yells and hugs Rydel's leg.

"Sweetie not now mommy is busy with aunt Devin and aunt Amy." Rydel says while applying more makeup to my face.

"Rydel this is a lot of makeup. Ryland likes not a whole bunch of it too." I whine wanting to take some off.

"Ok ok. I'll take some off." She says.

"Thanks Dells." I smile as Amy walks out in her dress. Someone knocks on the door and Jordan runs to get it.

"Who is it." I yell.

"It's just me. Mark." He says.

"Promise." Amy asks.

"Yes." He says annoyed.

"Jordan go ahead and open it." Rydel says. Jordan opens the door and Mark walks in.

"Hey Mark." I say and glare slightly.

"Calm down. He's not having a hangover anymore." He argues. I sigh and get up to sit in front of a mirror. My mom starts to do my hair and I smile.

"You look amazing Devin." Danielle says.

"I know thank you." I say softly.

"I can't believe you're getting married before me." Diedre whines.

"It's ok. You'll find the right person soon enough it takes time." I chuckle. My mom finishes my hair and I stand up. I twirl around and smile.

"You look amazing sweetie." Mom whispers. My babies kick me softly and I smile.

"Thank you mom and thank you babies." I say setting my hand on my stomach. I get ready and I join my dad getting ready to walk down the aisle.

"You look Amazing baby girl. I'm proud of you." He whispers.

"Thank you daddy." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

Ryland's POV:

I stand in the front of the aisle and see my beautiful soon to be wife walk towards us. Everyone stands up to watch her and I smile and place my hands in front of me crossed. I can see her bulging belly show through the dress which makes her even more beautiful. She stopped in front of me and smiled shyly.

"You look amazing baby girl." I mouthed.

"Thank you Ry." She says back.

***

"Do you Ryland Lynch take Devin Kuper through sickness through struggles and all other obstacles you should run into as a couple. You take her side in self inflict. Do you take Devin for your wife." The man asked.

"I Do." I smile.

"Do you Devin take Ryland as your husband through sickness and through obstacles as a couple. And take his side in self conflict." He asked Devin.

"I Do." She said and smiled. I slipped a ring on her finger and she put one on me.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss." The man said I hugged Devin and she wrapped her arms around my neck I kissed her and smiled into the kiss. People were clapping and smiled. I walked her back down the aisle and we sat down to watch Amy and Ross's wedding.

Amy's POV:

"Amy you look amazing darling." Stormie says.

"Thank you. I'm so nervous." I whine.

"You're going to be fine. Ross loves you so much. You have nothing to worry about." She smiles. I nod and get ready to walk.

***

"Ross do you take Amy as your wife through sickness and through conflict as a couple and take her side in self conflict." The man asks.

"I Do." He says.

"Amy do you take Ross as your husband. Through sickness through conflict as a couple and take his side in self conflict." He asks me.

"I Do." I say as Ross and I trade rings.

"I pronounce you husband and Wife. You may kiss." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed Ross.

"I Love You so much." He whispers. I nod and hug him. We walk down and start the reception.

Ross and I step on the dance floor and I hug Ross. There's a space between us from my huge belly. We dance slowly together and I start thinking.

"You ok baby?" Ross whispers.

"Yea I'm find. Why." I ask.

"You looked like you were deep in thought." He chuckles.

"I was." I mumbled.

"Whatcha thinking about then." He whispers.

"Nothing. I'm trying to think of something." I say softly.

"Like what." He smiles.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm forgetting something or something. I don't know I'm very confused." I say frowning.

"Well I bet you'll remember at like 3:00 in the morning." He chuckles.

"You're right." I say and smile.

"I Love You so much.....Mrs. Lynch." He whispers and kisses me.

"I Love You too. Ross." I say and kiss his cheek. We sit down while Ryland and Devin do their dance. I sat with Ross and he smiled and set a hand on my tummy. I felt my babies kick and I smiled.

"Hi babies." Ross whispers.

"They say hi daddy." I say softly.

"I Love You Three and I'm excited for you to come. I can't wait to hold you in my arms already." He says. They kick again but. A little harder. I groan and smile

"They said that they love their daddy and mommy and can't wait to come and be in our arms." I smile. Ross moved his head down and kissed my stomach. He leans down and starts whispering. I kiss his forehead and giggle. "That's enough Ross you're getting them excited. And excited hurts."

"Sorry sweetie." He laughs and kisses my cheek. I lean by head on his chest and smile.

"I Love You." I say.

"I love you too baby girl." He says.

*** [Time skip to a few weeks later]

"Ross honey." I yell.

"Yes I'm right here baby." He says and walks in.

"I'm hungry Ross." I smile.

"Of course you are. What would you like sweetie." He asks and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I dunno. Let's go on a date." I say and sit up.

"Are you sure. You can walk and stuff." He asks helping me out of bed.

"I'm fine Ross." I smile and stand up. I set my hand on my large stomach as I walk.

"Ok hon what do you want." He asked.

"Burgers." I say and smile.

"Alright baby girl. Let's go. Mom I'm taking Amy out to get burgers!" Ross yells we get into the car and he takes me to the new little burger joint that just opened.

"Aww. It's cute to see a boyfriend stay with the girl through pregnancy at such a young age. That's so cute." A lady smiled.

"Oh no she's not my girlfriend." Ross says and laughs.

"Oh. Brother?" She asks.

"no. She's my wife. Table for two please." Ross laughs. I blush and smile because it's the first time he called me his wife. We sat down and received a menu. We ate and then I went to bed after we got home.