Chapter Sixteen

(Thanksgiving)

Amy's POV:

Ross started playing with my hair and was breathing down my neck. I kinda liked it though it tickles a little bit. I moved my head and looked up at him.

"Good morning Princess." He whispered so he wouldn't wake Devin and Ryland up.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Happy Thanksgiving." He whispered kissing my head.

"What exactly is thanksgiving Ross." I asked.

"Thanksgiving is a day that we celebrate on the last Thursday of November. It started when the pilgrims came to America. After a harsh winter from the previous year and the only thing they could grow was tobacco. The Indians stepped in and showed them how to survive off of what they have and how to plant and how to fish. Well after they survived for a long time they had a feast Celebrating how much they've done since they have come to America." He explained.

"Oh. Ok. Well something smells good." I smiled.

"Are you hungry." he laughed.

"Of course I'm hungry. I'm pregnant. The real question is. Why wouldn't I be hungry." I said digging my head into the crook of his neck.

"Wanna go downstairs." He asked.

"No I want to stay in this warm bed and cuddle with my fiancé forever." I said hugging him. He smiled and kissed my head as I yawned. I actually fell asleep.

Devin's POV:

Ryland woke me up when he suddenly got the hiccups. He was still asleep which made it a ton cuter. Ross rolled over and raised an eyebrow.

"He's still asleep and has the hiccups." I whispered.

"Haha." he chuckled then rolled over agin to sleeping Amy. I laid my head on Ryland's chest and smiled. His hiccups didn't go away for awhile.

"Ryland honey are you ok." I asked taking pillows and propping Ryland up. He slowly opened his eyes then quickly shut them again and then opened them.

"Huh." He asked rubbing his eyes and groaning.

"Are you ok you had the hiccups when you were sleeping." I smiled.

"Oh. Sorry. What time is it." He groaned.

"It's 10:30 am. Are you feeling ok baby you don't look ok." I asked feeling his head. It was really hot.

"I have a headache, my chest hurts cause I've been trying not to cough and my throat hurts too." he whined.

"Oh. Baby you have a fever too. Lemme go get the thermometer." I said and got up then went into the bathroom and grabbed a thermometer and a cold wet cloth. I shoved the thermometer in his mouth and waited. "103.4. Sweetie if it goes up any higher we have to take you to the doctor. Here." I said placing the cloth on his head. He flinched then quickly relaxed.

"You don't have to do this baby you might get sick." He groaned grabbing my hand.

"Yes I do Ryland. I'm your fiancé. It's gonna be my job to take care of you when your sick. now are you hungry." I asked making him smile.

"Sure. Something light I have a stomachache." He smiled grabbing my head and kissing my forehead.

"Ok. I'll make some soup or something. I'll be right back." I smiled kissing his head.

"Ok. I Love You." He smiled.

"I Love You too Ry." I said grabbing his sweatpants and changing into them. Amy and Ross got up earlier before I woke Ryland up.