Chapter seven

-/Four months later\-
(Program is over)

Ross's POV:

We finally finished that weird program that made us do all the terrible things, but I'm kinda glad it happened because it brought someone amazing in my life. We finished the last phase yesterday which was we all had sex. Yep I shared my virginity with Amy and today we all four, as in me Amy Ryland and Devin get to spend a whole day together then Amy goes back to Australia and Devin goes back to Texas.

"Amy I'm seriously going to miss you." I said letting a tear fall from my eye as we hugged. She cried into my chest and i hugged her tighter.

"im gonna miss you too Ross and it a shame they wont let us talk. we have to find each other again." She cried looking at me. I nodded and kissed her.

Ryland's POV:

"Ryland you are gonna have to convince the band to come to Texas some time soon and maybe we would meet up some how some time." Devin cried into my chest. I reached my hand into my pocket and bent down in front of her.

"Devin i know this isn't how we both dreamed of meeting the love of our lives, but I'm glad I some how ended up with you I love you, i really do. I want to be with you forever and ever until I die. somehow I want us finding each other easier. Devin will you marry me?" I said opening the box and revealing the small ring. She smiled through her tears and nodded.

"yes Ryland. Yes." she said hugging me. I pulled away and slipped the ring on her finger. "I Love You Ryland." She said and grabbed her backpack. "i have to go." she said still crying.

I hugged her one last time and kissed her head. She left my arms and got into the car to take her to the airport. I covered my face and cried before pulling out my phone and going onto twitter.
RylandR5:
Losing a loved one is always hard. considering you know you can go after them.....but you don't.

I sighed and hit send and read through the comments. One caught my eye.

DevinKupeR5:

We will always be closer than you think Ryland. I Love You. Always. <3

I looked on her profile and saw it was MY Devin. My fiance. My love of my life. I immediately hit follow and smiled. Ross finally got me in the car and we started on our way home.

_______

"Mom we're back." Ross yelled as we both walked in the house.

"My baby boys are home." She smiled hugging us and kissing our heads. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You look happier baby." She said tapping under my chin with a smile.

"Mom." Rydel yelled walking downstairs with a baby in her arms.

"What's that." I asked disgusted as it cried.

"This is my new son. Jordan Mark Ratliff." Rydel said kissing the kid's head. I smiled and hugged her and the boy.

"Congrats." I said and smiled at the baby. He giggled and waved his arms around happily.

"Delly." Ellington yelled.

"I'm down here with Ryland Honey." Rydel yelled back upstairs and walked into the kitchen to make a bottle for Jordan.

"Ryland do you wanna hold Jordan while I make a bottle for him." Rydel asked. I nodded and ran into the kitchen and she set the kid in my arms. He squirmed and whined trying to get to Rydel.

"Hold still little man she's gonna feed you." I chuckled adjusting my grip on him. He whines and squirmed more. I almost dropped him. "Jordan." I said catching him. "R...Rydel I can't do this here." I held the baby out.

"Ryland its fine. Look." She said moving my arms around until I was holding Jordan. He couldn't get away. He kept whining though.

"Ry...Rydel I don't think I can do this he's gonna fall." I said scared. She chuckled continuing to make the bottle. "Delly I'm gonna be a terrible father." I whined.

"Ryland. It's ok. Come with me. I'll teach you how to take care of the little guy." She said taking Jordan and handing me a bottle. "Ell I'm gonna put JoJo to bed and talk with Ryland ok." She said kissing Ellington before going upstairs with me.

I sat on the bed and Rydel sat next to me. She put Jordan in my arms again and he fussed. I freaked out but she calmed me down.

"How was your trip Ry." She asked as I fed the baby. I smiled and looked her in the eye.

"I had fun. I met someone wonderful and I...Today...Well..." I said stuttering off. She chuckled waving a hand in front of me.

"What Ryland." She laughed.

"I Proposed." I said smiling with a sigh.

"You what." She asked standing up. Jordan squirmed and whined a little.

"I Proposed. I met this girl. We dated the whole time I was gone. I have an internal love for her. I proposed." I said as the kid finished the bottle. Rydel took him and threw him on her shoulder.

"What did she say Ryland." She asked patting his back.

"Yes." I smiled excitedly and got a notification.

DevinKupeR5:
Finally got back home. I can't wait to see my family. But I'm missing my friends. :(

I smiled and favorited the tweet. Rydel huffed and glared at me. "What."

"Ryland You're what 16 now and you're going to get married." She said setting Jordan down. I nodded.

"Rydel. I promise I'm not making a big mistake. If I was. Than I wouldn't be as i am now." I said. She looked at me confused. "I'm happy Delly."

"Where is she now Ryland." She said setting her hands on her waist.

"Texas. She had to go back home." I said frowning.

"When will you two are each other again." She asked.

"When we do Rydel." I replied standing up and walking into my room. Ross was laying on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey Bro." I said flopping on my bed.

"Hey." He said flatly. I sat up on my elbow and stared at him.

"What's wrong man." I said worried.

"I miss her already Ryland. Why did something so good have to end so bad." He sniffed.

"I don't know Ross but some how. You'll find her again and you will never let go. Ever." I said he nodded and rolled over hugging his pillow. I rolled over and fell asleep also.