Chapter Ten

-/Month later\-

Devin's POV:

I rolled out of bed and suddenly felt sick so I ran into the bathroom and puked. I hate being sick when I start throwing up I throw up more because It makes me feel worse.

I finally stood up and flushed the toilet then brushed my teeth. I saw my sister left her 'Girl Stuff' on the counter so I set them under the cabinet so our youngest sister doesn't mess with them. Then I realized I'm late. Shit. It's been over a month. I ran back into my room and got on my blue shirt that said 'Keep Calm and Eat bacon'. My skinny jeans and my new high tops and slipped my hoodie over my head. I grabbed my purse and keys before going downstairs.

"Hi Devin." Mom said.

"Hey mom. I'm going into town today." I said grabbing a spoon and the jar of peanut butter.

"Ok. Don't you dare stick that spoon back in there after you've eaten off of it." My mom growled.

"Oh sorry. Bye." I grabbed my phone and left. I walked a little ways and then got onto the bus that took me out to the other town.

I finally got off the bus and sat down in a quiet place in the park and called Amy.

"Hello." She groaned.
"Amy." I said worried.
"Ok first off it's it's like 7:30 at night." She whined.
"Sorry. but this is important." I whined.
"What's wrong." She said worried.
"I missed my PD for Last month Amy." I said.
"What." She said.
"I missed it and I haven't gotten it this month." I said.
"Have you taken a test." She said as I stood up.
"No. I'm about to go and buy one But Amy." I said.
"Yea." She said worried.
"I think you should too if you've missed yours because we all had the same day. You know." I said.
"Wait." She said and I heard shuffling."I missed mine Too Devin." She said worried.
"I'm at the store I'll call you back when I get the results ok." I said.
"Ok well it looks like I'm gonna go out and buy one too." She sighed.
"Ok Bye." I said.
"Bye." She replied and I hung up and looked at the tests. Then searched through my purse to see how much money I have. Enough to buy a good one. I took the box up to the counter and the lady looked at me funny.

"These are for my older sister she's to embarrassed to go and buy them herself." I said.

"Teen sister." She asked.

"Y...Yea." I said.

"Big sisters will be big sisters. Here you go doll." She said handing me the bag after I paid.

"Thanks." I smiled walking to the park and going into the bathroom.

I ripped open the package and followed the instructions then waited for the results to come up.

It felt like forever but the test finally showed up "+". Shit. This isn't good. I stuck it in my purse and threw the box away before going out of the bathroom and sitting on the park bench. My mom is gonna kill me. It's almost thanksgiving and I can't tell her on thanksgiving.

"Hello." I said.
"Devin." Amy said worried.
"Amy." I used the same tone.
"I...I Passed." We both said at the same time and cursed under our breaths.

"What now." I said.
"I don't know. But let's not say anything to the boys for now." She said.
"Agreed." I said with a sigh.
"Oh Devin." She said happily.
"Yes." I said slowly.
"I finally got enough money. Im gonna go to the U.S. Again. But where you live." She said excited.
"Really." I smiled
"Yea." She replied.
"Awesome when For how long." I asked.
"Next week and about three weeks." she said.
"I'm excited. I have to go. Ok." I said.
"Yea me too." She said and I hung up.

_________

I got a notification from Twitter as I got home finally.

RylandR5:
Tour dates next week Guys. Check it out I'm pretty excited.