Chapter Twenty-Nine

Amy's POV:

"Ross." I groan.

"Yes darling." Ross says and rolls over.

"I'm hungry...Again." I whisper.

"Ok. Do you want something or are you hungry." he asks.

"Pickles." I smile. He sits up and slides some pants on.

"But I thought you didn't like pickles." He says.

"I don't I hate them. They are disgusting." I say.

"Ok. Whatever. I'll be right back." He says. I look down at my huge tummy and sigh.

"You three are killing mommy." I say. I start to rub my stomach where I was sore and sighed again. I leaned over and grabbed lotion. I put it on my belly and it smelled good. I started to get stretch marks. I don't want stretch marks, the doctor said if I put lotion on it every day twice a day they shouldn't appear. They did though.

"Here you go. A pickle." Ross says and hands me a pickle.

"I didn't want a pickle are you crazy I hate pickles." I say upset.

"You told me earlier that you wanted a pickle." He said.

"I did?" I ask.

"Yea. It's ok though. I'll eat it. Do you still want something." He smiled.

"Peanut butter. I have some." I smile and pick up a jar of peanut butter. He throws the pickle away and washes his hands. I eat a few bites of peanut butter and set it down. Ross crawls back into bed and pulls me into his side.

"I Love You." He says.

"I Love You too Ross." I say and lean my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head and pulls up my shirt.

"Hi babies." He whispers and rubbed my stomach.

"Ross are you horny?" I ask and smirk.

"No why." He asks and glances over at me.

"I feel like sex." I whisper and giggle.

"You want to have sex and you're due any day now. Baby I don't think it's a good idea." He whispers and chuckles.

"I know. But they say it's good to have sex when you're in the mood. when you're pregnant." I say and run my fingers over his pants. His friend almost instantly gets hard.

"You're killing me." He whispers.

"You give me sex I blow you." I whisper and start to take off my shirt.

"Everyone is sleeping and I don't wanna wake them up." He whispers.

"Then we'll have to be quiet." I say and he pulls down his pants and boxers. He slides my panties of and smirks.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(A/N; HAH!! You though you were finally get a full sex scene. Nice try guys)
{Maybe one day}
[What do you think Aussie_Lynch ?]

Rocky's POV:

"Stevie babe wake up." I whisper softly.

"No. I don't wanna." he says softly and pulls the blankets over his head.

"Why not. Sweetie you have school." I whisper and move the blankets.

"Cause I don't feel good." He says and rolls over. I feel his head and chuckle.

"You don't have a fever. You need to go to school to learn." I say and start to find him clothes.

"I don't wanna though." He says and pulls the blankets over his head again.