CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO: Reminder

NOTES: What was with the last chapter? 'Shattered worldview', 'revelations', and 'paradigm shifts'? Those are really weird word choices.

---

One week has passed, and one week was left till the day of the UA School Festival. Class 1-A was once again at Gym Gamma to practice their performance.

Izuku was quick to learn the choreography, but that's probably because Mina is an efficient teacher. He still has to work on his timing for his job in the stage and effects team, but otherwise, everything was going smoothly.

It was a little past 11am already and 1-A had just finished another practice performance. Everyone was taking a break to catch their breaths.

"Alright! Enough practice for this morning!" Kyoka told everybody, "Go rest a bit or go get some food to eat, but please be back for practice at around 1300!"

(a/n: 1pm)

Izuku jumped down from the second level where he was when he suddenly heard a little girl's familiar voice, "Izuku-nii!!!"

Izuku looked over to the entrance of the gym where the voice came from and there, he saw his little sister waving to him while standing next to Adohira and Ectoplasm.

"Eri?" He was confused as to why his little sister was there, then it hit him. That's right. They said they were going to visit him on his first free day after coming back to UA.

He completely forgot since almost every day has been a free day since they barely had any classes and has mostly been preparing for the school festival.

Izuku immediately ran over to his sister, then he knelt in front of her to get to her height, where Eri promptly gave her brother a hug, then after she let him go, she asked, "Izuku-nii, the music we heard, was that for the dance you said you're going to do for your school's festival?"

Izuku smiled at her, "Yep. We just finished practicing it. Do you want to stay a bit more later and watch us?"

Izuku was expecting Eri to say yes, but to his surprise, his sister shook her head no and she told her brother with enthusiasm in her voice, "I'm going to wait till it's your school's festival so it'll be a surprise!"

Then Ectoplasm, who had accompanied Eri and Adohira from the gate to the gym, interjected, "So your sister will be attending? Will anyone else as well, like your brother or father? If yes, please make sure to submit their names before the cut off, alright?"

Adohira took notice of this and he asked, "Is that for some kind of security precaution?"

Ectoplasm looked over at the chauffeur and answered, "Yes. It was decided that each student may only invite a limited number of close friends or family, and that their names should be submitted at least five days before the School Festival. Only those whose names were submitted will be allowed in on the day of the UA School Festival."

Adohira hummed for a second then he decided to tell his master's youngest son, "Well, if that's the case, then Master Izuku, please make sure to submit Master Tenko's name as well."

Izuku was confused for a moment then he asked with a slight smile on his face, "Tenko? You mean he'll attend?"

"Yes." Adohira told the greenet then he elaborated, "It was supposed to be a surprise, but Master Tenko was planning on coming back home the night before your school festival and attending along with Miss Eri and I the next day. But as you need to submit the names of those who will be attending, then it couldn't be helped that I have to tell."

Izuku jumped and stood up with joy, "No way! Then Dad--"

"Master still won't be attending." Adohira immediately cut his master's youngest son off.

"Oh." Izuku could only say, but he couldn't stay disappointed, not now that he learned his brother was coming to his first school festival.

Wait, Izuku suddenly realized, Has Tenko ever been to a school festival before? He probably hasn't too... right? I forgot to ask during our last call. Maybe I can ask next time.

"Well, I've already spent enough time here so I'll go ahead and excuse myself." Ectoplasm told them, "Please enjoy your visit." Then he began to walk away.

"Thank you, mister hero!" Eri thanked and waved bye to the Pro Hero with a bright smile.

To be honest, Izuku was slightly surprised his sister wasn't afraid of the Pro Hero's appearance, since Ectoplasm is one of those Pro Heroes who can easily be labelled as a villain with just their looks, similar to Gang Orca.

Izuku brushed that thought off, then he suggested to Eri and Adohira, "Come on, let's go get something to eat at the Lunch Rush Cafeteria. I'm starving."

"Have you eaten lunch yet, Eri?" Izuku asked his sister to which Eri shook her head no.

"No, not yet. I wanted to eat with you, Izuku-nii." She explained while smiling at her big brother.

Izuku then held his sister's hand and the three of them began making their way to the cafeteria. As they were leaving, a few of Izuku's friends, including Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Tenya, who were also heading over to the cafeteria decided to join them.

Izuku was happily chatting with his sister as they made their way to the cafeteria, asking how things have been at their home, how their Dad was doing, how her studies have been going, and all those other stuff. At one point, his friends even joined in on the conversation and decided to learn more about their friend's sister, which Eri was more than happy for. These are his Izuku-nii's friends, they're pretty nice people.

---

NOTES: There was supposed to be another important scene that should happen as Izuku-tachi were walking to the cafeteria, but the more and more I thought about it, the more and more I realized it felt out of place.

I'll just replace that scene with a different scene next chapter.

Also, I'm really tired. How on Earth was I able to update three to four chapters in one day before?!