CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY: Answers

Tenko looked around as he made his way through the school grounds, noting that the guests walking around were less than they were earlier due to it being lunch time.

He continued his way to the location of 1-C's haunted house where he saw two students standing as guards at the entrance.

Tenko watched as a group of three tried to enter the haunted house, only to be turned away by the two 1-C students. He watched the two students explain something to the group but it wasn't audible from where he was.

If he were to guess, it was probably because the scare actors were out eating their lunch as well, leaving the haunted attraction empty inside.

He then continued on his way, and walked around the building to the back where there was supposed to be a locked door that lead to the inside.

He looked around and checked to see if anyone was nearby, or if there really were no cameras pointed at the door. Once he confirmed it, he proceeded to the door.

He placed his hand on the doorknob, then he turned, opening the door. This door was supposed to be locked as part of the haunted house tricks, but like he was told, it was left unlocked for him.

He entered and closed the door behind him. He was greeted by a darkly lit messy storage room. There were numerous boxes that were tipped over and slightly crumpled on the ground. The wallpapers were torn and some parts looked burnt and had dirt and grime on them, though Tenko could tell those were just paint. The lack of light helped in selling them, though.

After he finished looking around, Tenko walked further into the building. He exited the storage room and he found himself at a similarly darkly lit and messy hallway.

He begun unwrapping the bandage on his fingers, then he touched the wall beside him.

Only one. There.

Once he found who he was looking for, he made his way begun to the room where the person was. At the same time, he begun rewrapping his bandages.

He entered a room just at the end of the hallway he was in. And inside of that room, he was greeted by a boy with dark purple hair whose head hung low and who was trying hard not to make eye contact with him.

"Long time no see, Hitoshi." Tenko greeted the purplet as he let out an ominous aura, "I'm glad you were able to arrange this meeting for us."

"T-Tomur--"

"Midoriya." Tenko corrected him.

"M-Midoriya-san, why did you want to talk? Do I need to do something again?" Hitoshi asked.

"Good guess, but why else would I want to meet with you? I can't exactly kill you since Izuku likes you. You're his friend after all, aren't you?" Tenko asked rhetorically and with some sarcasm.

Hitoshi gulped and he began to sweat bullets.

"Midoriya-san--" Hitoshi tried to apologize and defend himself and his decision to break off his friendship with Izuku, but before he could, he was cut off.

"Watch over Izuku." Tenko simply told him, catching Hitoshi off guard and confusing him.

Before he could even try to ask to clarify, however, Tenko continued, "I need you to watch over my brother. That's your new job."

"Anything that happens to Izuku, you tell me. If he gets hurt, if he gets into trouble, if anything happens that can be deemed enough to solicit a report, you report it to me. If you feel like Izuku is hiding anything or is shouldering something by himself, you need to get it out of him and report back to me. I don't care if you have to swallow your pride and become his friend again to do it, I just need it done." Tenko ordered with a strict voice before reaching into his pocket and grabbing a simple flip phone and throwing it towards the purplet, which the latter caught.

"Use that for any and all reports you'll be making." Tenko said before turning around and walking towards the door.

He placed his hand on the doorknob but before he turned it, he looked over his shoulder to glare at Hitoshi and tell him, "I'll overlook what you did to Izuku during the Sports Festival, and I'll also overlook that you broke off your friendship with him for no reason at all. Just do your new job properly."

Then he left the room.

The moment the door shut close, Hitoshi took a deep breath of relief. His legs weakened and he had to sit down on the floor. His hands made their way around his neck and he trembled as he took more deep breaths.

His eyes began to tear up from the fear he felt, but at the same time, he couldn't help but laugh in relief.

"I'm saved... I'm saved... I'm not going to die." Hitoshi said in relief as his tears began flowing down his face.

"Thank goodness. He's not going to kill me." Hitoshi continued.

(a/n: not gonna lie, sometimes I forget that Tenko and Hisashi are actual villains that have ruined other people's lives until scenes like this 😅)

-

On his way back to the cafeteria, Tenko had noticed that the bandages that he had rewrapped earlier were a little messy, so he began to rewrap it again as he walked.

Hm. Maybe I shouldn't have rewrapped it while I was inside that dark place, now I have to redo it again. Tenko muttered as he walked and rewrapped, Not to mention, my food will probably be too cold already by the time I return to the cafeteria, huh? I'll still have to eat all of it, though.

Tenko let out a sigh, exactly as he ended up bumping into somebody by accident.

"I'm sorry./Oh, I'm sorry." The other person and Tenko both apologized at the same time.

"No, please." Tenko tried apologizing again, "I should be the one who's sorry. I was the one who wasn't looking where I was going."

He gave the other person a slight smile, but his smile faded and the look on his face turned to surprise when he finally recognized who he'd bumped into, "E-Eraserhead?"

Shota furrowed his brows at Tenko and he unenthusiastically responded, "That's me."

Shota noticed that the person before him looked a little shocked to see him so he asked, "Is something wrong?"

That question managed to snap Tenko out of his shock then he apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. My brother mentioned that you haven't returned to school for weeks now since you were at the hospital, I was just surprised to see you."

"Ah, yes." Shota confirmed, "I was discharged yesterday. Today is my first day back."

"Oh. Guess you didn't want to miss your class' performance and came back immediately, did you?" Tenko asked, to which Shota simply shrugged.

"They're all a pain in the ass, if I'm being honest." Shota commented. Tenko just silently smiled.

Then Tenko remembered, "Oh. That's right, this is the first time we've met, isn't it?" He asked the Pro Hero.

Shota frowned and he asked, "Why? Should we be acquainted somehow?"

Tenko just chuckled and he reached his hand out for a shake, "I'm Tenko Midoriya. I'm Izuku's older brother."

"Y-you're--" Shota was surprised to learn that. The person before him didn't resemble the greenet at all, but upon looking closer, he supposed that he did resemble their father with his light hair and red eyes.

"Oh." Shota could only say as he accepted the young man's hand and shook it, "Well, nice to meet you, Midoriya-san."

"Likewise." Tenko replied as they took back their hands.

"Anyway, I better go. My brother and sister are probably looking for me." Tenko told the Pro Hero.

"I'll see you around, Eraserhead." Tenko bid Shota farewell before walking away.

---

NOTES: People had been asking about Aizawa-sensei and Shinsou since ch. 130, when Izuku returned to UA, so here you guys go. Answers to whatever happened to them.

edit for clarification: yes, Aizawa really didn't recognize Tenko, the guy he rightfully called Tomura on ch. 23