CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-NINE: Tenko II

NOTES: Just flexing my Izu and Shiggy plushies~

Okie- that's all byeeeeeee-

---

"...where's Tenko?" Izuku looked over to their father for an answer with a pleading look in his eyes.

Hisashi put on a gentle and reassuring smile for his son and he answered, "We're meeting him at the cemetery. He should already be there, he just got off the plane an hour ago."

"O-oh." Izuku let out a sigh of relief, "Okay then! Let's go! We can't let Tenko and mom wait for us too long, right?"

Colour seemed to return to Izuku's face and eyes, and he excitedly ran towards the backseat door of the limo, even going to help his little sister to get back on the limo before going inside himself.

Hisashi looked over to the nearing UA teacher, and he greeted him with a slight smile, "Good morning, Aizawa-sensei. I see you'll be our escort for the day again."

Shota unconsciously reached for the back of his neck as he looked away, "Y-yeah."

Hisashi just let out a hum as he kept his smile on, "Well then, let's depart now, shall we?"

He had intended to leave this small interaction as it was, but unfortunately, the Pro Hero decided on pushing on.

"Midoriya-san, about the latest interclass exercise your son was in," Shota had decided to discard his pride, "I just wanted to apologize again, I--"

"Shota Aizawa, I'm only warning you once."

Hisashi's voice echoed loud and clear in the pro hero's head as the door of the limo shut close. A deathly aura began to envelope the surroundings between the two of them as the snow white-haired man glared at Shota with his blood red eyes, and it left him unable to speak nor breathe.

"Today is the death anniversary of my wife and the mother of my sons. I do not have enough patience to deal with the foolishness and ignorance you displayed to my son in the present time, so-- and this advice I give to you in good faith, keep your mouth shut for the rest of the day."

The pro hero couldn't help but gulp as he began to sweat bullets-- not that he could've done anything else in the situation.

"You heroes can really be tone deaf sometimes, if all to serve your own ego." Hisashi gave off a snide remark as he continued to glare at the pro hero.

"Well, maybe I shouldn't be one to talk, I might end up being a hypocrite." Hisashi remarked as an after-thought before opening the limo door and going inside as well.

Shota stood there in shock for what seemed like eternity to him. All that was running through his head were questions and doubts about reality.

'Is this man really not a hero nor a villain?' 'With such a presence, how could he not be on either side?' 'Just who is this man?'

In the end, Shota justified these thoughts with the explanation that, as the father of his class' problem child, the most illogical person he knows, he should've expected that he would be a bigger irregularity than his son.

This only explained the effect and not the cause, but for the sake of his sanity, Shota decided to leave that train of thought as it was.

The pro hero shook his head slightly and brushed his thoughts away as got inside the limo as well. And with Shota finally inside the vehicle, they finally departed.