[April Fools] war arc

Nov 20 2021

What is your greatest fear?

He could no longer hear Izuku's heart beating.

Even though he was holding his little brother so close to him, even though he was embracing his little brother so tightly towards him, Tenko still couldn't hear a single heartbeat from Izuku.

It's a lie...

This... this isn't real...

This isn't happening... it's all one big lie...

Tenko tried telling himself, tried convincing himself as he tightened his clutch on his little brother's lifeless body.

"Izuku... Izuku, please wake up. Wake up. I'm right here..."

Tenko could feel his eyes start to get hot as tears started welling in them. He could feel the surprised and confused gazes of the heroes around them finding their way on him and his brother, but he didn't care. He couldn't have cared.

"Izuku... please..."

His little brother was dead. Izuku was dead. All because of him.

He squeezed his little brother even tighter as his tears began to flow down his face and he began to sob.

He couldn't stop his tears from falling endlessly. All he could do was just hold his little brother tightly and hope that he'd never have to let him go.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Tenko could only apologize in his head.

This is my fault... this is all my fault...

I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...

Izuku... I'm sorry...

---

next chapter
>Hisashi arrives and confirms Izuku's death
>heroes immediately deduce the man before them is All for One
>Shouto and Tenya immediately recognizes Hisashi
>the two then connects that Hisashi is All for One this whole time and Tenko has been Tomura
>the heroes try to get near the Midoriyas but fail
>Hisashi gets his family out of there

THE SINS OF THE FATHER (BnHA Dad for One AU) | Second Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें