A Little Announcement

Hieluuuuu everyoneeee

It's... it has certainly been a while, huh? ^^"

I haven't updated in months! If you don't count that April Fools chapter--which we aren't-- but I still hope you guys liked it, as angst-y as it is. (Please tell me you guys fell for it, pleaseeeeee)

Well anyways. Onto the main thing I wanted to say.

So as some of you might remember me mention, I'm currently going through college, and have mostly been MIA because of it. Well! We recently just went through the first semester break of the year, which means I'm free to write again! (Mostly anyways, I still have a job I go to.)

I will be free from general college responsibilities until about May 7 or 8, which is good news!

...

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be updating Sins or Redemptions again anytime soon. ^^"

I've mostly been uninspired to work on them so I haven't been working on them since I don't want the chapters to seem lackluster and to lack enthusiasm in it, you know?

Of course, I've been trying to add a few paragraphs here and there, but mostly, inspiration's been wack.

On the brighter side though, I've been writing a different Sins spinoff in the past few days! Some of you might already know what it is, but if you haven't heard yet, the spin-off's title is "I SAID I'M NOT A VILLAIN!" And it mostly revolves around the premise of what if instead of keeping the whole Aizawa "You are a villain" issue on the down low and dealing with it by himself, Izuku instead runs crying to Tenko because of it, ends up revealing his existence to the rest of the league, and stayed with Tenko and the league for a few days while Tenko tries to figure out why and what made his little brother cry.

I don't remember who was the first commenter who pointed it out or joked about it, but ever since that first comment, it made me think of all types of scenarios and interactions Izuku would have with the league members, until I finally made the spin-off months after the end of Izuku's villain arc.

That spin-off will likely be a short series, which means it will be a short-time responsibility for me.

I hope you guys will check it out!

Anyhoo, that's all for this little life/au update!

Until the next actual update where we will learn who was the classmate that got in contact with Twice and who he was going to have a date with!

Hint: The guy never existed in the first place.