CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-SIX: Coup d'Etat

NOTES: That moment when you realize Hitoshi could've been Izuku's childhood friend. 👁️💧👄💧👁️

Also, was anyone else confused by the last chapter's last segment like my daughter was? 🤣🤣🤣🤧🤧🤧

Good luck figuring it out. (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')🎉

---

"Midoriya from the Villain Team reporting. Hero Team members Shinso, Komori, Awase, and Kaminari have been captured. They will no longer be joining the rest of their team."

The speakers in the observation room relayed the report of the greenet to the teachers present before a photo of the bound up Awase and Denki, and unconscious Kinoko and Hitoshi was received and displayed on one of the larger monitors.

The first report of defeats that day.

"I see," Sekijiro (Vlad) commented as he gave the monitors a stern gaze, "So that is why Midoriya had asked for a second option to let us know of any captures or defeats besides the cameras. It seems that he really thought this whole day through."

Toshinori looked at his coworker for a second before looking back at the monitors. He doesn't want to tell his fellow teachers but as Sekijiro had said that, he could feel his phantom stomach riling inside of him, a feeling that never meant anything good.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Shota spoke up all of a sudden, turning Toshinori's attention away from his phantom stomach and fully into reality, exactly as they received another photo, now from the hero team, along with another report.

"Earphone Jack from the Hero Team reporting in. We have apprehended Villain Team members Mines, Anivoice, Real Steel, and Emily. Twelve members of the Villain Team remains."

Toshinori perked up as he realized that his successor (Katsuki Bakugo; do not forget who he is, everyone) and his team were not eliminated early on in the day. He felt some relief and pride.

Toshinori doesn't know if he has managed to truly convey this to his successor, but he truthfully was proud of Katsuki.

(a/n: 140+ chapters later and still not used to this aspect of my own story)

The three Pro Heroes and the former no. 1 hero then turned their attention to one of the larger monitors which switched to a different camera after catching movement.

They watched as H-Group 3 hastily navigated through the labyrinth of the grounds to get to their destination quickly, only to be ambushed by vines coming up from the floors and surrounding structures, and Fumikage's own Dark Shadow trapping themselves as well.

-

"Ack!" Nirengeki (Twin Impact user) let out a slight yelp exactly as Katsuki pulled his restraints tighter, "Don't make it so tight. We won't be going anywhere, you know."

"I'm sorry." Katsuki immediately apologized, "I just- it's your leader, he's-- nevermind."

Nirengeki raised a brow at Katsuki's behavior, then he told him, "None of us will tell where our leader is, you do know that? Well, not that we actually know where he is right now-- oh! And you guys won't get anything from our communication devices too."

Katsuki furrowed his brows, then he looked over to Kyoka (Jirou/Earphone Jacks) and he gave out an order, "Ears, tell me that you've picked up something on Midoriya, if not, contact the other groups if they've seen any signs of him."

Kyoka placed her hands on her hips then annoyed, she corrected him, "Earphone Jack. My hero name is Earphone Jack, 'Dynamight'."