CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-SIX: Ghosts III

NOTES: We're gonna be skipping over the Endeavor v Hood fight scene (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')👍

I'm just not in the mood to transpose another big bad v big bad fight scene right now like how I did All Might v All for One, plus I don't think I'd be able to anything new. I hope you guys don't mind.

Also, it's never good when that title appears. Good luck, everyone.

---

"See you at school tomorrow, Kazu-chan! Make sure not to bump into creeps on the walk home, okay?" Karin reminded her friend as they got to the street where they part. Her friend just shyly waved bye as she began walking away.

"Why are you just warning her about creeps, Karin?" Their other friend criticized her.

"There can still be worse, Karin! Kazuko might bump into the- gasp, the boogeyman!" Their other friend dramatically said before bursting out into laughter, but Karin wasn't impressed.

"Miho, you're an idiot." Karin told her, but the latter just grinned widely, "But that's what you like about me, right?"

Karin's eyes widened and her face immediately blushed, "W-what?! No, I don't like you! Not at all! Get your head out of the clouds, Miho!"

"Aww... come on, Karin! I already know you like me! Just admit it and we can finally start officially dating!" Miho pleaded to her friend before looking over to Kazuko to ask for her help, "Kazuko, come on! Help me with her!"

Kazuko, who had stopped walking to watch all this unfold, just looked at her friend with a slightly smug look on her face then she just told them, "I'm going home now." Before turning around and continuing her walk.

"Good luck to you two lovebirds regardless, though!" She yelled without looking back, and she immediately received contrasting responses from the two.

"YES! Haha!/Kazu-chan!" The two exclaimed, which just made Kazuko chuckle as she walked away.

--lp!

Kazuko let out a sigh as she continued walking, her breath turning white as they met the cold. She then reached over to her jacket's pocket and took out her phone and went to her messages.

Kazuko clicked on the contact named 'Otouto' [lit. younger brother] and began scrolling up and down, looking and seeing if she had received any messages from the latter yet, but nothing. She couldn't help but bite the inside of her cheeks in silent frustration, and she tried sending yet another message on top of the ones she'd already sent.

"Adohira, please. Ane just wants to talk. I want to apologize, please reply."

--ease hel--

Please. She pleaded in her mind as tears began forming in her eyes, she closed her eyes tightly and bit the inside of her lips to prevent her tears from running. She placed her hands and phone closer against her face as she pleaded even more in her mind.

Please--

Please, little brother, I just want to say sorry for everything I said. Please--

PLEASE HELP US!!!

Kazuko felt like she was just hit by both high pressure water and lightning simultaneously and she took one deep gasp in her shock. She could still hear that voice echoing in her ears as she watched her surroundings-- the streets, the buildings, the trees just vanish, and what was just a millisecond ago an empty street, now become a dark claustrophobic void that somehow seemed endless filled with people with similar looking white smoke coming off of all of them, all passing through each other but not seeing each other at all.