[April Fools] The Future of Sins aka writer's block go brrrr

"I wonder, Dad, was it also like this for you years ago? Having all these Quirks--all these people, dancing along the palm of your hands, playing to the tune of your music-- was it this exciting for you too? Having all these play things?"

A lone white-haired man spoke to the wind as fire, chaos, and tragedy befell the city below. His muddy-coloured eyes reflected the radiant light of the moon, but it also caught the fiery glow of the chaos below.

It was an image befitting the moniker "The Fallen Angel."

The corner of his lips curled as he seemed to find delight in the suffering of the ones below him, but anyone who has ever seen this man truthfully smile before knew that it was all a lie.

Even though he smiled, even though he seemed to relish in the destruction, the truth was he was sad to see all of it.

He had once found satisfaction in saving and protecting this city, this country, its people. But at some point, he just found it exhausting. At some point, they just became a reminder of everything he lost, everything he sacrificed.

And when they learned of what he used to have, they immediately casted him away.

The lone man looked to his side, as if he was looking at someone beside him, and for a moment, he looked like he truly smiled. But it was only for a moment, and that smile vanished as quickly as it appeared.

He reached his hand out to the wind, and with the same reverence he always had for one man, he proudly declared to the void.

"I'll be the one to fulfill your dream. I offer the entire world to you."

So please, don't look so sad like that... Dad... Mom... Tenko...