CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY: Bombs

The large doors of UA's development studio slid open. Despite looking like they would be some kind of heavy metal doors, Izuku managed to open them very easily. It even felt like he was being assisted by some kind of mechanism.

"Good afternoon, I'm here to follow up on the support items I request--" Izuku tried to greet and explain his reason for visiting, but before he could finish what he was about to say, a huge metal nut, about the size of a soccer ball went flying towards his head. Thankfully, Izuku reacted quickly and activated a number of speed Quirks, and he was able to dodge the huge piece of metal without trouble.

Izuku watched as the giant nut continued to fly outside the room and out the windows, breaking the glass on its way.

"HATSUME!" Power Loader yelled in a scolding tone, which immediately made Izuku look over to him. Looks like the Pro Hero saw how Izuku was almost hit by that nut.

"Hatsume! You almost got a student hurt!" Power Loader scolded his student who was still hidden in the smoke being emitted by a device at the back end of the room.

Izuku couldn't help but slightly chuckle at the teacher's comment.

'Hurt'? I'm pretty sure that flying thing would've been able to kill somebody. Izuku chuckled nervously as he thought.

Izuku then heard a bunch of coughing and the silhouette of a person coming out of the smoke, waving the hands to get the smoke away from their face as well.

The person coughed a little bit more then she looked up at her would have been murder victim and her eyes brightened as she recognized Izuku, "Hey! You're that guy-- I forgot your name already-- but you're the guy that requested those unexpected support items, right?!"

Izuku chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head, "Y-yeah, that was me. I'm here to--"

"Don't worry! I just need to do a bit more tweaks to your items then you can finally see them!" Hatsume brightly cut Izuku off before she ran off to the other side of the studio to work on Izuku's requested items.

Izuku could only just slightly chuckle.

His attention turned to Power Loader however, when he heard the Pro Hero sigh in exasperation while shaking his head in discouragement.

He then walked towards Izuku then told the greenet, "I'm gonna go get someone to clean up the shards of glasses while I go grab the nut from outside. Watch over Hatsume for me for a bit, will you? I'll be back shortly."

"Yes, sir." Izuku answered as he gave a slight nod, then he watched as the Pro Hero left, closing the huge studio doors as he did.

Izuku looked over to the Hatsume girl and saw that she was still very busy. Izuku's not a professional in making support items, but it seemed like his items will still be taking some time so he decided to take a look around.

It should be fine as long as he doesn't actually touch anything, right?

The studio looked messy to Izuku on first glance. This has been his nth time visiting so it no longer seem so messy as the first time. Maybe he's just been able to adjust overtime but the studio actually looks relatively orderly.

The studio has a bunch of workspaces in it and while none of them are actually truly tidy, the items and tools in each workspace was arranged in a way that seem to make sense, at least to Izuku's eyes. It's still no way tidy.

But when you work there everyday, it would make sense to just leave your items as is for the day after instead of cleaning up after every session only to mess up your workspace again in a few hours.