CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-TWO: Villain III

Numerous members of 1-A and 1-B could be seen entering UA's main building in the dead of night. Not one could be seen entering within 10 minutes of the last student but all in all, there should've been sixteen students in total.

Upon arriving at the faculty lounge room, the students were greeted by their advisers, Principal Nezu, All Might, and their soon-to-be teammates in their upcoming joint training exercise.

"Good evening, students." Nezu greeted them from on top of Aizawa's head, "I'm glad that you were all able to come to the villain team's first meeting. We apologize if we had to call you in at the middle of the night. We had to keep this a secret from your classmates."

"Now then, we will be going through the excercise's--" Nezu tried to begin the meeting, but stopped when a certain greenet raised his hand from behind all of his fellow heroes-in-training.

The rest of the faculty present all looked at the greenet that managed to capture their attention, prompting the students to follow and look behind them and at Izuku who was wearing a dark midnight blue hoodie.

"Excuse me, but may I be allowed to volunteer my own battle plan?" Izuku asked in with somewhat sickly sweet smile.

---

"We apologize for keeping this a secret from all of you, but this is the most adequate way there was in order to make this exercise similar to the real scenario." Nezu explained to the hero team, "It isn't often that we learn about the plans of villains exactly as they make their move."

"We will now explain the mechanics of today's exercise further." Nezu told them.

All Might stepped up and began explaining, but occasionally looking back at a bunch of reading prompts in his hand, "A week ago, we'd left messages for your classmates informing them of their villain role, this will be understood as the villains coming up with their plot."

The smaller monitors in the room then switched on, showing the criminal headshots of the villain team.

"The selection was random and any one of you could've also been in their team. In total, there are 16 of them, and 24 of you, signifying how most operations often have more heroes to deal with villains." All Might continued.

"For today, the incident is a hostage situation." He informed the students.

"The hostages were 'confirmed' to be located at the very end of Ground Gamma. As the walls of the grounds are incredibly thick and near impermeable, an attack from the rear would not be possible, so all advances must be straight on." Aizawa then said as he pushed a few buttons to change the picture on the huge monitor from the paused video of the villains to a picture of the general layout of Ground Gamma, the location of the hostages especially highlighted.

"Your missions will be to, one," Aizawa raised a finger, "Rescue and secure the hostages. And two," Aizawa raised another finger, "Defeat and-or capture every member of the villain team."

"Although, if you manage to figure out the plans of the villains before the exercise ends, then you'll personally get high regards from me." Aizawa unexpectedly added, painting confusion on the faces of both students and his coworkers alike.

"Though it's just an if." Aizawa reminded.

Before the students could ponder on his statements however, Nezu decided to speak once again, "Please do bear in mind that these objectives were also included in the message that was left for the villain team, and as should be expected, will be doing everything in their power to prevent you, the hero team, from winning."

The teachers went quiet after that to let the students murmur quietly between each another and talk about the exercise at hand. Some were also studying the criminal headshots of their classmates displayed on the multiple smaller monitors in the room. It was obvious that they were told to make a villain-like expression.