CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE: Brothers VI

"Master Tenko! Master Tenko! Please wake up!" Tenko could hear someone calling out his name. He furrowed his brows at the noise, then he opened his eyes to see what all the fuss was all about.

He was surprised to see Akira-san, the head of the servants, as well as a few maids were inside his room with worried and panicked looks in their faces.

The 14 year-old Tenko decided to sit up, and as he was rubbing his still sleepy eyes with his hand, he asked, "What's the problem? Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?"

He yawned, not really in the mood to stay alert at all, and he was still rubbing his eyes. But before Akira could give him a straight answer, he heard it. It was faint, but he heard it, and his mind immediately woke up.

Tenko practically jumped out of his bed and sprinted out of his room before any of the servants could say one more word.

Tenko could hear his little brother's screaming get louder as he ran through the hallway between their rooms.

As he got closer, he saw his little brother's room's door was open and two maids were blocking the doorway.

"Move!" He yelled at the two maids, and they immediately made away exactly as Tenko came near the door. Tenko didn't even slow down, he just headed straight through.

Once he was inside, he saw his little brother sitting on the edge of his bed. His hands were grasping his head tightly as he was crying puddles of tears.

Adohira was also there. He was kneeling on one leg on the floor as he was trying to console the crying child.

"Izuku. Adohira-san." Tenko called out to them as he was walking towards them, and they both looked over to his direction.

"T-Tenko... it hurts. My head hurts so much." Izuku said between tears and sniffles.

Tenko sat beside Izuku and pulled his little brother towards him for an embrace as he rubbed his head and hair to ease the pain.

"Don't worry, big brother's here now." Tenko told his little brother. It was able to calm Izuku's crying down and the little kid just buried his face onto his big brother's shirt.

"Does it still hurt?" Tenko asked his little brother. Izuku sniffled and nodded slightly.

"Do you want me to kiss the pain away?" Tenko asked with a slight smile. Izuku sniffled again and he nodded.

Tenko chuckled slightly, then he gave his little brother's head a little peck, all while continuing to rub his head and hair.

"There. All better now?" Tenko asked, and without a sniffle this time, Izuku nodded.

Tenko smiled in relief, then he looked over to Adohira, who was standing right beside them, and was about to ask somthing when the chauffeur with a light blue complexion answered as if he already knew what Tenko was going to say.

"I already ordered a maid to grab the pain killers. She should be arriving with them any minute now." Adohira told his master's eldest. Tenko just smiled at him and thanked him.

It was then that the maid that was ordered to earlier by Adohira arrived, along with the pain killers and a glass of water.

Tenko took them from the maid, then he proceeded to give them to his little brother.

Izuku drank the whole glass of water after taking the pain killer, then he wiped off the excess water on his face using the back of his hand. After giving the glass back to the maid, he went back to hugging his big brother.

"Feel better?" Tenko asked his little brother as he resumed rubbing his head and hair. Izuku hummed yes while nodding.

"Good. Now, let's get you back to sleep, okay?" Tenko told Izuku, but his little brother didn't really respond this time. Still, Tenko went ahead and dismissed all the servants in the room.