CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE: Villain II

The large development studio doors slid open, capturing the attention of Izuku and Mei. Izuku slightly winced upon seeing that the person who entered was a familiar purplet, and he immediately averted gazes.

"Ooh! Welcome, another guy whose name I forgot but I recognize! So what do you need today?" Mei greeted and asked the purplet that entered.

Hitoshi was slightly stunned to see the greenet there, but he decided to act like it was nothing at all, and instead continued to walk towards where the greenet and Mei were, "I'm just here to request some support items." He answered the support girl's question.

Izuku decided to not pay much attention to Hitoshi and he just requested Mei, "Hatsume-san, please just put these in my hero costume case so I can try them out in our next training."

"Aye aye! Can do." Mei answered, then she asked, "Anything else you want made? Please, fascinate me more." She told the greenet.

Izuku just chuckled, then he responded, "I'll try to next time I need something again."

"Thank you again for your help, Hatsume-san. I'll be off now." Izuku told her as he bowed his head and began to walk away.

Izuku walked past Hitoshi, but he didn't dare or cared to look at his former friend. He just continued walking.

Hitoshi's eyes, however, followed his former friend as the latter left the studio. Once Izuku was out of sight, he then turned his head to look back at the huge doors.

Hitoshi furrowed his brows.

"So, what type of support items do you need?" Mei spoke, capturing Hitoshi's attention and prompting him to look over to her.

"Do you need some new feature added onto your voice mask?" Mei asked to which Hitoshi refuted her presumption.

"No, I just need some smoke bombs. Just small, compact ones that can produce smokescreens that can last for about six to ten minutes, if possible." Hitoshi explained to her.

"Okie-dokie. Those should be pretty easy. Do you need them by a specific date and time? Also, do you want the smoke to be in a specific color?" Mei asked some follow-up questions.

Hitoshi didn't answer immediately as his mind was focused on someone else, but once he managed to register the questions he was asked, he promptly answered.

-

Izuku walked through the quiet and sunset-dyed hallway, his hands tucked inside his pants' pockets. Most of the students were already dismissed for the day so the building was relatively quiet, you can even hear the sound of footsteps from meters away from you echoing loudly.

Izuku had made sure to keep his footsteps light, his feet were practically not making any sounds, so he was sure that the footsteps he was hearing at that moment wasn't his, nevermind that the footsteps weren't on sync with his feet at all.

Izuku stopped on his tracks. He raised his hand and formed a finger gun before turning around and pointing it on the person who was following him.

Izuku smiled sweetly as he greeted the person, "Hello, Hitoshi-kun."

Hitoshi furrowed his brows as he looked straight at his former friend.

Izuku tucked his hand back in his pocket, then he asked Hitoshi, still with a smile, "Is there something you need from me?"

Hitoshi furrowed his brows a bit more as he gulped to strengthen his resolve. This was the first time since their friendship ended that he had dared approach Izuku.

He didn't want to approach Izuku at all, if anything, he would prefer keeping his distance from the greenet, but with how his situation is at the moment, and with how Izuku had been acting, he doesn't really have a choice.