CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-SIX: Shirohi II

NOTES: Here are two seemingly random facts about Adohira, he actually retained his original identity's given name, and he also had a sister named Kazuko.

You people may or may not have already met her. She actually took care of baby Izuku for about a year.

---

Manami (La Brava) held on tight to Danjuro's suit as he carried her in his arms while he jumped from one tree to another with the help of his Quirk at the forest surrounding UA. The two of them were somehow able to lose the chauffeur a while back, but they still had to be vigilant. Danjuro can't remove the effects of his Quirk himself, so the trail of bouncy trees can easily be used to track them.

Danjuro (Gentle Criminal) landed then bounced off another tree, but as he was in the air, he suddenly heard the sound of someone running from the far left of them, followed by the sound of wind gustling towards them.

Danjuro acted immediately, elasticizing the air below his feet then jumping up, evading the wind attack as he shifted his body to face the direction where the attack had come from. There, he saw the chauffeur who'd finally caught up to them running towards them.

Then Danjuro suddenly heard a loud sound, like something hard just bounced off.

"Gentle, look out!" Manami tried warning her beloved, but it was too late, and he was hit by one of Adohira's blunter wind attacks on his side, sending them flying away.

Adohira ran towards one of the bouncy trees and uses it, along with his own wind Quirk, to launch himself to the direction of the villain duo.

Danjuro grimaced as he saw the chauffeur nearing them.

"La Brava, it's time to use your Quirk." Danjuro told Manami.

"We have no choice but to use it now if we want to succeed. I'll distract the man while you disarm the security system. Give me a signal once you finish, and I'll be with you immediately." He told his partner, then he looked at her.

"Can I trust you, La Brava?" He asked her.

Danjuro's question filled Manami with determination, "Of course, Gentle! You can trust me! You accepted me when I was at my lowest, you are the one I love, and I will do anything for you."

Danjuro smiled as he felt Manami's Quirk working on him.

Danjuro elasticized the air beneath him, and he started safely bouncing the two of them down to the ground.

Once they got to the ground, Danjuro let Manami down and allowed her to run towards UA.

He then looked over to his opponent who had just landed on the ground as well.

This man confused Danjuro. At first, he thought that he was just some chauffeur-themed hero. When the man had mentioned a 'master' and a 'young master', Danjuro simply assumed that the man was keeping to his theme by calling society his master, and the next generation his young master, but the more this fight had went on, the more it didn't make any sense to Danjuro.

The chauffeur suddenly charged towards Danjuro, making the latter raise his guard. He watched the man's moves closely to see what move he'd make.

Danjuro saw the man prepare his right arm for an attack. He'd anticipated it and tried evading to his own right and then send out a counterattack, but was surprised when the man suddenly spun around and send a back kick towards Danjuro's side sending him flying towards a tree.

Danjuro had thought about elasticizing the tree the moment he hit it to minimize the pain and send him back towards the chauffeur for an attack, but he thought against it.