chapter 2

Renae

I walked out bumping into Chris making me fall some. He turned around

"Damn girl I almost tumbled to mexico" he hissed.everyone laughed at me. I got my stuff up and saw august tongue on a girl neck. I sighed tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and walking out of the so called school. I cried running towards my car hopping in. What did I do to deserve this. Is it because I dress to nerdy or I'm not skinny like everyone else. I cried harder just thinking about how I was in fourth grade I started gaining some weight. I had friends but they turned on me they were fake ever since they started picking on me in fourth grade. I heard a tap in the window. I rolled down my window wiping my tears.

"Why you crying" he asked using his thumb wiping my tear off my face.

"Why you caring so much" I mumbled.

"Unlock your door" he said .. I sighed unlocking it as he got inside. I locked my door

"Where your car" I said sniffing.

"My house I got a ride to school today" he said.. Another tear came out and he looked at me

"Why you crying and I want a real answer" he said. I sniffed sighing a little

"Because all my life I've been bullied.. My soo called friends turned on me when I was younger when I started gaining weight. Now everyone just talking about my weight and size and how I'm ugly" I said wiping more tears. He turned my face to his looking me up and down

"First off never put you head down princess you don't want the tiara of yours to fall. Your beautiful never ugly not in my book. And most defiantly your not fat your thick and that is something most guys look for. Some of my friends just don't see the beauty in you. They might like girls that are sticks and shit but I like thick" he said. I smiled a little as he wiped my other tear.

"Why you choose now to actually talk to me" I said turning on my engine and pulling out the parking lot.

"I've always notice you but you always have your head down speeding to classes and you know I'm always late so when I saw you in the hallway the other day I wanted to talk but you went coco on me and ran but I saw you again and you seemed down. " he said. I looked at him pulling up to waffle house.

"You hungry" I asked. He looked outside and saw we was at waffle house.

"Yea why not " he said getting out but also helping me. I smiled a little but I faded when I saw people from school here.

"Hey how about we get some Wendy's " I said.

"Why you don't wa--" he started but saw what I saw ..

"They cools people they think picking on people is childish" he said. I nodded going inside

"Wassup august. Renae" one of them said. I waved and august nodded taking a seat at a booth...

"They actually didn't laugh at me" I said. He chuckled.

"Told you they cool people" he said. I smiled looking at that menu.

"Hi my name is penny...welcome to waffle house how may I take your order. How about you first sexy" she said. August looked at her then grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers

"Uhhhh sprite and sprite for my girl over here" he said. Omg I love sprite how he know. She scoffed walking off. I looked down pulling my hand away.

"Renae" he said softly. I looked up

"Yes" I said lowly.

"Don't worry about her. Its just us ight" he said.

"Ight" I said. He chuckled grabbing my hand and kissing it. I smiled some..

"Here's the drinks" she said. I drunk some and it was sprite checked my cup to make sure no funny business was happening.

"Do you know what you want" she said but I tuned them out as I watched her flick them dumb behind eye lashes over and over at august. But he wasn't paying her no mind. He was staring at Me while saying the order. I looked down to see our fingers still interlocked. I smiled a little but stopped when she scoffed walking away.

"How come you didn't look at her. I mean she look better than me" I said.

"Aye your way beautiful and because I'm only fucosed on you." He said. I smiled a little seeing him chuckled pulling out his phone.

"Smile" he said.

"What noo" I said laughing then the flash went off. He looked at the picture and started typing it passing it to me.

"Turn it on" he said. I turned it on to see me as his lockscreen

"Dang" I said. He chuckled taking it back. A different waiter brought us our food.. We started eating and my phone started vibrating. I pulled out.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey baby girl I was just wondering where you was at" my momma said

"Oh I'm just at waffle house with a friend" I said

'what's this friend name" she asked. I laughed.

"August" I said. He looked at me confused. I put my finger up telling him to hold up

"Is it a boy" she asked.

"Yes mam do you want me to bring you anything back" I asked..

"No I left earlier and got me something but make sure you get home we still need to put your new bed set" she said. Damn I forgot about that.

"Okay momma love you " I said

"Love you too"she said. I smiled hanging up

"That was your mom" he asked.

" Yea she was checking on Me" I said taking another bite.

"What time is it" auguat asked.

"4:30 " I said. He nodded

"I need to go home and help my momma cook" he said. He can cook.. That's good

"Okay come on" I said. He payes for the bill(^~^) but I was going to .. We got some To go boxes and I dropped him off at his house and made my way home. I actually made a friend after all these years but I can't really trust him cause he might be like the rest. i sighed going into the house locking the door

_________________________________________________________________________________

How was the Chapter

Comment and Vote

~BREE