Chapter 16

Renae,

"So are you guys ready for school" august aunt Rena said.

"No, I don't feel like waking up early and hearing teachers talk" august said as we put our bags up top. See if august would stop getting in trouble then he wouldn't complain as much.

"Well you better get use to it" my mom said. I chuckled.

"Aye its not that bad, if your going for a purpose" I said. He shrugged sitting back.

"The only two reasons I'm going is to get an education and to see you" he said. I blushed turning away from him. He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist from the side. Our parents smiled at us.

"Are you going to stay up this time" he asked.

"But I don't feel like it" I said. He chuckled.

"Did you have fun" he asked caressing my hand.

"Yea I did, did you" I asked. He smiled nodding.

"For sure since I was with my lady" he said. I smiled blushing. He kissed my cheek before pulling his phone out. I laid my head on his shoulder watching him text on his phone

---------------

"Baybeh we almost her'"I heard august say while shaking me. I didn't even notice I fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes sitting up and looking around my surroundings.

"Wow when did I fall asleep" I asked..

"When you laid on my shoulder" he said getting the bags from up top. I stood up stretching and following everyone else off the plane.

"Home sweet home" I said. August chuckled and my mom agreed with me. We made our way to our separate cars and august took my hand bringing me back to him.

"You gonna text me when you get in the car" he asked. I smiled nodding.

"Yes baby I will" I said. He smiled leaning down pressing his lips on mine. We kissed for a couple seconds before pulling away. I walked away and he smacked my butt. I turned around looking at him squinting my eyes. He smiled and I got in my mom car putting my bags in the back. She looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"You and august that's all" she said laughing. I squinted my eyes at her also.

"What you talking about' I asked.

"I can tell that boy have deep feelings for you" she said as she pulled off. I smiled thinking about him. I pulled my phone out and sent him a text. Almost immediately he texted back.

I miss you already :( ~augustthebae

Awe I do too but we just saw each other a minute ago~ me.

I know but its not the same without you by my side ~augustthabae

I need to change his name again. This one is way to long. I changed his name to My baby.

You can always see me again today~ me.

I know and I will ~Mybaby

When?~Me

Lata on today but I'll text you back my phone about to die. See ya lata baybeh~ mybaby.

Okay bye august and ill see you later also~me

I smiled looking up to us pulling into the neighborhood. Spring break had been great but going back to school means I need to be back on top of work. I looked to see my mom looking at me smirking. She creepy me out.

"Ma stop" I said laughing and getting out.

"I didn't do nothing" she said approaching the front door.

"Your staring at me all creepy" I said. She snickered.

"I didn't do such a thing" she said walking in the house. I rolled my bags in looking at her.

"Yea right mom" I said. She smiled at me before grabbing her keys again.

"So I'll be back later on" she said sliding her shoes on again

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To hang with a few people. I be back later" she said giving me a quick hug.

"I Love you mom" I said pouting.

"I love you too mom" I said as she walked out. I looked at the time and it was only 8:45pm. I wasn't even sleepy so I went to the kitchen and got my phone

Can you come over and bring food with you :)~ Me.

Yea I'll be there in 10.~Mybaby

I smiled going upstairs and changing into something more comfortable. I was putting on my tank top when the doorbell ringed. I threw my hair in ponytail as I approached the door. I looked through the peephole before opening the door. He smiled holding up the bag with food. I hugged him and taking the bag.

"Okay I see how we do" he said coming in

"Be happy I approached you first and not the food" I said. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Where your mom" he asked taking a fry.

"She said she was hanging out" I said "possibility with your mom" I continued. He chuckled.

"I can believe that" he said. " you like being home alone"

"No I be feeling lonely" I said turning around so we was face to face.

"That's what happen when your mom makes a good friend and they start leaving out" he said chuckling. I grabbed another fry eating it.

"You right about that" I said.

"So we basically here by ourselves" he said giving my light kisses on my neck. I tilted my head still eating the fries.

"Mhm" I said.

"You know we have school tomorrow right" he said going to cabinet.

"Ugh don't talk about it" I said sitting in the stool. He looked at me and laughed before drinking out of the cup
---------------
How was the chapter

Comment and Vote

~BR££