Chapter 42

Okay so I'm going to start a schedule when publishing my books. This book will be published every Friday so yes I will update every week. I feel as I will be more organized and you guys would know when my updates are. Sometimes I'll update twice a week depending on how busy I am.

Renae,

"Okay students , we all know that graduation is coming up and we all should be passing along classes " I looked at my teacher bored as I watched her repeat the same speech she said yesterday. Lately I've been separating my self from others. I'm really over dramatic over small things. I am trying not to make it to noticable. I try to spend less time with august so we know what's it like to be apart more. As y'all know me and him aren't going to the same college. Unfortunately that's what he told me. He won't let me see his acceptance letter.

"Renae!!" I opened my eyes looking at my teacher. I fell asleep. I looked around to see everyone was gone. I quickly grabbed my stuff before she could ask me anything. I walked into mr. Davidson class.

"Hey Mr. D" one girl flirted. I started laughing as long with everyone else.

"Hi kerry" he said laughing.

"You look good today" she admired.  I started laughing louder. This chick delusional.

"Thank you kerry.. ok everyone you already know it's  no point of me to give you all work towards the end of the school year. " he mentioned. I'm ready to graduate and start on my own. I need time to myself.

"So renae when you gonna give me a chance" Taylor joked.

"When are you going to stop askin?"

"Once you reply to my question"

"Oh well" I said turning around.

Baybeh I got you a 12 inch sub sandwich~ Giraffe neck💥💃

Thanks baby, you can half some if you want

Boyyy I can't wait for lunch...

-------------------------------------------------------

Lunch was finally here.  A girl was ready to eat some food.

"August" I stretched out giving him a hug. He chuckled sliding me my food. I unwrapped it and almost shed some tears.

"Do you want some" I asked. Usually I don't share my food but he did buy it for me. He nodded tearing a huge piece off my sandwich.

"Sheesh baby, that was like 3 inches now I'm stuck with 9 inches" I conplanined. Jas and Chris laughed at me.

"Hmm 9 inches just like me" he whispered. I scrunched my face up .

"Your so nasty" I laughed.

"So Aug what college you going to?" Jasmine asked. I saw him and Chris eye each other.

"You'll see once we have the graduation party" he answered.

"Why can't you tell us now" I asked taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Because I don't have to.. stop asking " he said. I scrunched up my face looking at him. Who peed in his cheerios this morning.

School ended quicker than I thought it would. I was actually happy to be home today. The whole incident with not spending time with family, I had apologized to everyone and we left it as that. My phone ring catching me off gaurd.

"Hello" I answered.

"Renae" a voice croaked.

"Lauren what's wrong?" I asked. Why was august sister calling me.

"I need someone to talk to. Your the only older female I can trust to tell this too. I would tell my mom but I'm to afraid " I could hear her sniffling in the background.

"Of course.. what's the matter?"

"I---I think I might-" she couldn't even finish her sentence. All I heard was crying.

"Lauren baby calm down.... I'm listening. I won't judge" I spoke calmly.

"I did some things I'm not proud of... it happened at school" to fill you guys in. Lauren is a freshman and goes to a private school, don't ask me why that's none of my businesss.

"I'm here for you , you can tell me" I said.

"I'm messed around and followed the wrong crowd. I went to a party with a couple friends. I lied to suggest that I was hanging with Lani but I regret it now" she cried over the phone.

"Lani I'm picking you up, I'll rather talk to you about this in person" I said.

________________________________

That's it for this chapter. If you have any college suggestion for me to choose for the book. Please let me know and also did you like the chapter?

Comment and Vote.

~BR££☆