Chapter 20

Renae,

I was extremely tired today but I was about to go to church with my mom, august and his family. I got on my bracelets and necklace before slipping into my flats. My feet hurt from yesterday. I jogged downstairs to see my mom fixing her hair.

"You ready" she asked. I nodded as we got in the car. I was just listening to the music my mom put on while looking out the window.

"We here"she announced. I nodded getting out the car. We made our way in and taking a seat behind august family. The pastor started.
Halfway in, I started getting hot in here. This always be happening. Some people stood up dancing.

Church was over and sleep was taking over. I wanted to go to sleep but we was going to a lunch over at august house. Once we pulled up, I got out waiting for my mom before we walked to the door. She knocked and august opened the door.

"Hello august" my mom said smiling

"Stop doing that mom" I said laughing. She laughed walking in. He grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled closing and locking their door. We walked to the table seeing his mom setting up the table.

"Do you need help" I asked. She looked up.

"Its okay. I can do it" she said.

"But I want to" I said. She smiled.

"Yea come on" she said. I waved bye to august as i walked in there. I grabbed the pan of macaroni & cheese and set it on the table putting a big fork on the top of the plastic lid. We basically sat all the food on the table and left the desserts in the kitchen.

"Food ready everyone" aunt Rena said. I took an seat and august sat beside me. Once the table was filled, We all grabbed hands and bowed our heads. I was doing my own prayer in my head. After we said amen I started eating.
---------------
"You always sleeping" august said as I was laying on his pillow.

"Well when your sleepy. You sleep" I said as he took his shirt off.

"Is that sarcasm" he asked throwing on a T-shirt.

"I believe it is" I said as he walked by me and looked on his phone.

"Whatever renae" he said mushing my head. I did it back to him and he laughed.

"Lay with me" I said pouting.

"Move over" he said. I smiled scooting over letting him lay down. I threw my leg over his waist and laid my head on his chest. He turned so we was looking at each other. He just stared at me and I smiled hiding my face.

"Why you staring at me like that" I asked. He smiled

"Because I just thought of something"he said

"And what is that" I asked.

"How damn beautiful my girlfriend is."he said. I blushed as he kissed my cheek. August always let me know how beautiful I am everyday, evening, and night. I thank him for it. I closed my eyes making sure I was comfortable. Soon enough sleep was taking over.
---------------
I was woken up by a noise downstairs. The first thing I did was check my phone. August wasn't beside me so I guess he was downstairs. I sat there rubbing my eyes before actually getting up. I threw on my joggers I had left here before proceeding to the bathroom. I did my business making sure I washed my hands. I got some gum out my purse before going downstairs. I scratched my head still feeling sleepy. I walked to the kitchen to see Lauren minding her business.

"What you doing?" I asked. She turned around.

"Nothing just making me some Carmel popcorn" she said. That sound good but I wasn't in the mood for it.

"You watching movies or something" I asked going in the refrigerator and grabbing a water bottle.

"Yea my favorite movie about to come on" she said. I smiled walking out the kitchen and walking towards the noise. I saw august, Chris, and Michael playing the game. I stood behind august watching them play call of duty. I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Wassup baybeh" he said.

"Hey renae" Chris and Michael said. I smiled towards them taking a seat beside august. I took his phone and started playing my favorite game he had on here. I feel like them little kids who always asking if we have games on the our phones.

"You just woke up" he whispered. I nodded.

"Yea I feel like a sloth" I whispered back. He chuckled shooting a person.

"Bruh I shot you first. You cheated" chris said using his outside voice. I bust out laughing at them arguring back and forth about a game.
---------------
How was the chapter

Comment and Vote

~BR££