Chapter 17

Renae,

Who was actually happy to go school, I know I wasn't. I guess it's time to come back to reality. I got out of the shower and started brushing my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste before going to my closet. I dropped my tower and got on my under garments. I got on my ripped mid blue distressed jeans, and my Ralph Lauren crew neck tee. I put my hair into a bun making sure it was neat and no hair was sticking out. I got on my black timberland boots and added my double rope chain necklace. I sat down and got my Vaseline. I don't know why but I felt so comfortable with what I was wearing today. I added some moisture to my lips making sure it got to every part of my lips. I added some clear gloss before grabbing my book bag and putting my ID around my neck. I got on my watch and made my way downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen drinking her coffee.

"Look at you, looking all cute" she said. I smiled.

"Thanks mom, I'll see you later on" I said.

"Okay I'll be home at nine today" she said. I nodded smiling and giving her hug and making my way outside. August was leaning against his car on his phone.

"Baby" I called out smiling. He looked up and looked me up and down smiling..

"Damn you look beautiful renae" he said grabbing my hand.

"Thanks august" I said as he opened my door. I got inside and he closed my door walking to his side. I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures.

"Are so you feeling yourself" he said laughing

"Damn right" I said smiling. He grabbed my hand as he started driving.

"How you feel about coming to school" he asked. I sighed.

"I don't even feel like being here but I got to get an education" I said as he parked.

"At least in a couple months highschool will be over" he said. I smiled as he got out coming to my side opening the door for me. I grabbed his hand as he helped me out. I closed the door behind me as we walked into school. We walked towards Chris and them.

"Wassup bruh. Long time no see" Chris said dapping august.

"Wassup renae" he said giving me hug.

"Hola Chris" I said as I went to my locker while they talked. I looked over there and saw a girl hugged up under Chris. She looked my way and smiled. I smiled back waving. I know her. She was shy and use to sit by me. We talk every once in a while but since we both was so quiet we didn't talk much. her name was jasmine. I felt arms around my waist and I smiled.

"I feel an attitude coming soon from the teacher" he whispered kissing my neck

"Wait hold on y'all date. I'm so lost" Brian said. I just out laughing.

"Yea it happened over spring eeak" I told him as august spinned me around.

"I see you Aug" he said. I laughed grabbing my books.

"Imma talk to jasmine, so I'll see you in class" I said.

"Ight baybeh" he said kissing my lips. I kissed back of course, but soon pulled away because we was in school. I motioned for jasmine to follow me. She whispered something to Chris before coming my way.

"I don't think we actually introduced ourselves" I said. She smiled.

"Well I'm jasmine" she said.

"And I'm Renae" I said.

"Can I say that I absolutely love your hair" she said smiling. I smiled.

"Thanks and I absolutely love your style" I said. We squealed walking to class together. We sat down and turned to each other.

"Okay so like you and august date?" She whispered. I nodded smiling.

"Yea, how you and Chris officially talk?" I asked. She blushed.

"It was right before we was let out for spring break. I stayed behind waiting for my mom to pick me up. This is why I need my car back but anyway, Chris saw me sitting in front of the school on the steps and approached me. I always had the biggest crush on him" she said whispering the last part. I smiled paying more attention to her.

"He ask me of I wanted a ride and with me being all shy, it didn't come how i wanted it, but ever since u took his offer on that rode we been talking non stop over spring break" she said. I squealed

"From my perspective, I haven't since Chris this smiley since he met you" I told her.

"Thanks renae" she said.

"No problem" I told her. When the guys walked in, the bell rung. We agreed to talk more after class. I turned around and paid attention to the teacher, I believe I just made a new friend. I smiled as I started listening to the teacher talk.
---------------
That's jasmine in the picture

How was the chapter

Comment and Vote

~BR££