Chapter 8

Renae.

"Goodnight mom" I said hugging her

"Goodnight sweetie" she said smiling. I skipped upstairs and went into august room. To yet see him again in a towel. I bit my lip looking down.

"Oh shit when you got in here" he asked.

"Uh umm like uh 1 minute ago" I said. He chuckled coming my way. Watching the water drip down his body did something to me

"You seem nervous" he asked. I bit my lip from saying anything.

"Don't bite your lip it does something to me" he said running his finger over my lip making me release it. I looked to the side.

"Sorry" I muttered. He grabbed my waist pushing me onto the wall.

"Look at me" he said. I turned my face and notice how close he was. I look straight into his eyes taking a deep breath. He brought his lips to mine but moved away. I pouted and he only smiled.he grabbed my leg putting it on his waist. He pushed himself into me. I leaned my head back closing my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his minty breath on my ear.

"I would love to finish but I got to get dress" he whispered. I pouted looking down earning a chuckle from him. I walked a little slower but when I got to the bed I got my charger and got on my knees looking for the plug behind his bed. I hate plugs like this but they be the closes to the bed so imma have to deal with it. I felt a presence and I knew it was august.

"You need help baby girl" he asked.

"Yea I thought you would never ask" I sarcastically said. He chuckled before reaching his hand on mine helping me put my charger in the socket. After he did that he dragged his hand up my arm then got off of me. I Shivered before I sat up cracking my back. I can't stay like that for long as I was laying down. August flopped on the bed making me Fall on the floor but I had fast reflexes so I stopped my self with my hands. I rolled under the bed.

"Oh shit...Renae where you at" he asked getting up looking around. When he was turned around I hurried and got on the bed in the same exact spot. He turned around and jumped.

"When you..." he said

"I was here the whole time what you talking about" I sad giving him a confused look. He scratched his head before laying on his stomach. I giggled before messing with his hair.

"Stop...." He mumbled into the pillow.

"No" I said running my fingers through it. He turned his head to look at me grabbing my hand but I just used my other one. He smiled turning to the side.

"Get closer you to far" he said. I scooted over more and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I turned the other way so my back was to his front. I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers.. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Turn the light off" I said.

"Why" he said. I looked back at him

"Because I'm sleepy" I said

"But I'm not " he said. I had a feeling he was smirking.

"Auggie please" I said.

"But I want to talk to you" he said.

"You can just turn the light off " I said. He kissed his teeth

"I'm doing this for you" he said reaching over turning the lamp light off. I smiled putting my arm on top of august. He pulled the covers over us.

"What you wanted to talk about" I asked.

" idk I just wanted to talk to you" he said.

"Really wow I'm going to sleep" I said closing my eyes.