Chapter 24

Renae,

I was a little nervous about coming to this appointment, right when we walked in Alex took my seat next to august. She think she slick. I sighed lowly walking to the other seat when august pulled me on his lap. He know I think I feel heavy when I sit on his lap.

"Relax you ain't hurting me" he whispered before kissing me cheek. I saw Alex huff and roll her eyes but I didn't care.

"I'm very anxious" I mumbled in august ear.

"Me too" he whispered.

"Alex Butler" the doctor called. We all got up and went to the back with Alex.

"You all are here to get a DNA test right" he asked.

"Yes sir." Chris answered. He did a quick ultrasound on Alex before getting test from august and Chris. I'm all the way nervous. I just walked out the room with jasmine running after me.

"What's wrong" she asked.

"I don't like doctor offices' I said chuckling. She snickered as we walked out and sat on the curb.

"Chris said he'll stay back there and make sure Alex leave and the DNA test is sent to your house.

"Maybe it's neither of them" I said sighing.

"And if it is, imma still stick by their side" she said. I nodded agreeing with her.

"Aye we finish. And renae you good" I heard august voice. I nodded standing up.

"The bitch mad because imma have her boyfriend baby" Alex said. She pulling the last straw.

"Get yo no having wall, stank breath, lousy edges at my face and worry about the damn baby in side yo motherfuckin stomach." I yelled at her before hopping in the car and making sure not to slam it because it was august car. Everyone got in not saying a word about the scene I just caused. I'm gonna stop worrying about what everyone else is saying and work on my own self esteem.

.

After we dropped Chris and jasmine back at their house, we was on the way to august house. We haven't said anything except for telling jasmine and Chris bye or see ya later. We pulled up in his driveway before he opened the door for me.

"You alright" he finally spoke as we made our way to his room. I nodded walking in..

"I'm perfect" I said as he sat down. I stood in front of him.

"Nah I should've said something. This whole baby thing messing up my head" he said laying on his back. I took a slow breath before going to step 1 of regaining my self esteem. I straddled august lap making him open his eyes to look at me.
"What- " he started but I put my finger to his lips. I bent down so our lips were about 2 inches apart.

"Its time for me to stop caring about certain people and remain who I am" I whispered. He nodded licking his lips.

"I like this demanding side of you" he said. I laughed sitting up. August just had to kill the moment.

"Oh shut up" I said laughing. He chuckled pulling me back down to his lips. Oh that's what he wanted. I closed my eyes kissing him back. His hands were rubbing up and down my thighs.

"August- oh my" I heard.

"Shit" he mumbled. I laughed seeing Lauren and Lani the cousin standing by the door.

"What you need" he said.

"Can you cook for us" she asked.

"You want me to " he asked.

"Uh yeah. You be throwing it down just like mama" she said. I started laughing earning a glare from the cousin. She wanna stare so much. I leaned down kissing on August neck making him bite his lip.

"Aye I'll be down In a few" he said as we started kissing again. I opened my eyes seeing lani staring us down as she walked out. August pulled away and I got off his lap so he could stand up.

"You ain't slick renae" he said laughing while we walked downstairs.

"She kept staring at me" I said chuckling.

"What y'all in the mood for" august asked as we walked in the living room.

"It don't matter" she said.

"Imma call you in the kitchen in a minute' he mumbled to me before pecking my lips and walking away towards the kitchen.

"So why are you dating my step cousin" lani asked.

"Because I can and I'm into him" I said.

"Y'all not gonna last " she said

"And why is that" I asked.

"He might need something new" she said.

"He got me and that's all he need" I said as august called me.

"Go help my brother cook renae, he likes to take his time" Lauren said. I laughed.

"I got you " I said walking in the kitchen.

"Did I save you" he said prepping the chicken.

"Yea you did, she was asking me questions " I sajd sitting in the stool. He chuckled.
---------------
I wanted to short chapters so there is More to read or if I run out of ideas. I do have some long chapters I will be posting also.

Comment and vote

~BR££