Chapter 34

Renae,

"August is this necessary" I asked watching him cook. He wasn't playing about cooking me a feast.

"Yes the fuck it is" he said giving me a plate full of food.

"I won't be able to eat all this" I said. He simply ignored Me and started eating. His whole demeanor change when he heard I could have died.

"We are going to start working out together today. After our food digest we are going to the gym" he said. I nodded.

"August are you mad at me" I asked. He looked at me sipping his juice.

"You like the food?" He asked ignoring my question. I twisted my mouth and continued to eat my food. I miss my august the goofy one. I didn't realize it would affect so many people.

While I was about half way done, august was washing his plate.

"Imma take you home once you finished, so you can change" he said typing away on his phone. My face dropped realizing he was being his old self. The august he didn't really care about Anyone. I sighed eating the rest of my food before washing it off with soap and putting it in the drying rack. I walked up stairs and peeked in his room to see him getting dressed.

"I uh I'm ready when you are" I said. He look up and nodded.

"I'm coming" he said. I went back downstairs and put my shoes on and tied them

"Hey renae" Lauren said coming from her room.

"Hey Lauren" I said giving her a hug.

"Aye L we gonna be back. Lock up" august said walking out the door.

"What's up with him. He seem different" she asked. I shrugged before leaving out. He was already in the car. He didn't even wait and open the door for me. I guess he really was upset with me. I buckled up and he pulled out turning up the music. I looked out the window thinking about the choices I made. Yea I know not eating at all was going to cause problems but I didn't think it would take a toll on me like this. My mom now ask me if ate something and if I don't answer quick enough she would Make me something to eat. Now my own boyfriend is mad at me. I seriously need to start thinking before doing. We pulled up and I looked over at him.

"You coming inside " I asked watching him interact on his phone.

"Nah. I'll wait for you in the car. " not even once did he look up. I sighed lowly opening the door and closing it behind me. I walked in the house going straight to my closet. I got on a black sport bra, black tights, and a gray tank top to put over. My Tummy not flat enough to be showing off. I got on my gray running shoes sighing. I sprayed some perfume then put my hair in a ponytail adding a headband to keep the sweat from my edges. I grabbed my phone and headphones walking back out the house locking up. I got in the car and waited for august to start.

"You got everything" he asked. I nodded as he pulled out. It was uncomfortably silent between us. It didn't feel right not to joke around and sing along to music. We pulled up to planet fitness parking towards the back since most of the front spots were taking. I got out the car following close behind him. He talked to the lady at the front desk as I looked around. It was a lot going on.

"Come on" he said as we walked to an open area. We stretched first before starting anything.

"Start on the bicycle and complete 1 set then walk the treadmill and then finally you can work with the dumbbells." He said. I nodded watching him walk over to some equipment that work on arms. I started the first set feeling the burn take over in my legs. Since I was sitting down I could also feel the burn in my lower ab area. This first set was going by very slow. Many dudes walk by looking at me like I clearly didn't walk in with august.