Chapter 39

August,

I was suppose to meet Lauren boyfriend today for dinner and honestly I was ready to see who she been dating for a month. I got another Snapchat from renae and bust out laughing. She was using the filter when you have no nose. I chose one and smiled. I looked stupid as fuck too. She better not screenshot it either.

Baby you look adorable lol- Butterbean head🍕💓

Chill I look ugly asf😩

My mama called my name making me look away from my messages.

You can't make me😂- Butterbean head🍕💓

This girl here loves to be childish. I tossed my shirt on and went downstairs. We kept texting back and forth until I made it in the kitchen.

Renae,

Says who- Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

Don't worry about all that.

Uh huh-Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

I laughed at our sillyness before walking into the living room I saw everyone chilling watching movies. So they wasn't going to invite me with them.

"Uh hey what y'all doing?" I asked catching Richard attention. Caroline smirked but I was confused.

"Oh uh family day.. "He said.

"We was going to invite you but, I know how stress you are" he continued. That's the most stupidest excuse I heard. I would always chill with my family if they ask. Sounds suspicious.

"You still should've asked. That's not cool" I said looking at my mom. She didn't say nothing this whole time. Its like I'm not even here anymore ever since he came with caroline.

"Man fuck it" I thought I mumbled that but my mama shot right up

"Watch you mouth" she said.

"Y'all over here chilling and shit like I'm not right upstairs. Finally got your perfect family huh. " I said grabbing my keys. Richard walked over by my mom holding her back.

"Renae sweety that's no way to tal--"

"Shut the fuck up Richard, your the reason why we arguing now" I said chuckling. I slammed my door on the way out. I pulled my phone out.