Chapter 15

Renae,

"I cant believe this trip is almost up" my mom said.

"I know right. I'm having a good time here" I said. She smiled.

"How august treating you" she asked. I smiled.

"Great, he has been the best boyfriend" I said. She smiled.

"That's great baby and he better keep treating you right" she said. I chuckled.

"Okay well us ladies are going out tonight so your gonna be here" she said. I nodded

"Okay mommy have fun" I said as she walked out the room. I fell back on the bed smiling. I don't know why but ever since I started dating august, I've been smiling way more. I miss him actually. He probably sleep. I grabbed the key card slipping it in my back pocket. I walked out my room closing the door and making my way to august. I took out the key card he gave me and unlocked his door. I walked in closing it behind me. I walked in the bedroom to see him knocked out. I snickered.

"August baby" I said sitting on his stomach. No response. I shook him and he was still sleep. I bounced and he slightly moved. I lowered my head pecking his lips.

"August" I whined. I moved my hips again and I felt him grip my waist.

"Stop baybeh" he mumbled with his eyes closed

"Get up and I'll stop" I said messing with his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and he chuckled pushing me onto the Bed and wrapping his arms around me

"What time is it" he asked.

"Like 8 in the afternoon" I said. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Why didn't you come get me earlier" he asked.

"Because I had took a nap and woke up late" I said. He laid his head in the crook of my neck.

" I don't feel like getting up." He whined. I giggled. He looked in my eyes and smiled.

"For me" I asked pouting. He sighed.

"Fine" he said. I smiled as he got out of bed. He was shirtless which was a plus for me. He walked in the bathroom and I sat up putting on Netflix.

"Wanna watch movies and eat candy" I asked.

"Yea go ahead and put a movie on' he said. I nodded like he could see me before browsing through the channels. He walked out plopping on the bed.

"Put on a scary movie" he said. I pouted..

"I don't do good with movies like that" I said. He chuckled.

"I got yo baybeh" he said hugging me from behind. He insisted that I put on the conjuring

"No august." I said. He took the controller from me clicking on the movie. I pouted and he pecked my lips. We switched positions so I was laying on top of him. He rubbed my thigh supportively when the movie started..

"Ugh I can feel a scary scene coming" I said. He chuckled. The lady screamed and so did I. I buried my face in August neck. He chuckled.

"Baby calm down" he said.

"I'm trying to" I said moving my head so one of my eyes was looking at the TV.

"I got you" he said. I smiled kissing his neck. We continued watching the movie while I kept screaming through out. I was way to freaked out to go back to the hotel alone so I decided to stay with august tonight.. He told me he didn't mind, he missed holding me. I clicked on spongebob while august was busy on his phone.

"Really renae" he said laughing.

"What, when I watch some cartoons or a comedy I forget what happens in a scary movie" I said giggling. He turned over wrapping his arm over me while he continued scrolling on his phone but I could see what he was doing since he moved his phone in front of the both of us. I looked at the TV while he continued messing with his phone.

"Renae" he called out. I looked down noticing he was taking a video. I covered my face as he laughed.

"Stop" I whined. The video ended and he posted it on Instagram.

"Eww I don't look right" I said as he finished his caption. He chuckled.

" I love it and I'm going to post it" he said. I pouted as he tagged me then finally posted it. I mugged him and he only smiled. This boy right here is something else. I tangled my legs in his and moved my head to his chest. He moved his hand so it was on top of my butt. I giggled.

"Really august" I said.

"Yea. I mean its mine to grab" he said squeezing my ass. I bit my lip looking at him.

"Oh so you own my butt now" I said.

" uh yeah and you own me" he said pecking my lips. I smiled messing with his hair. He kept rubbing my booty for what reason I don't know. I looked at august as he paid attention to spongebob.

"Ya baybeh" he said looking at me.

"I want a soda" I pouted.

"Do you feel like getting up" he asked.

"Not really but ill get up" I said. I got up So he could get up.

"Pass me my shirt" he said. I scratched my head passing his shirt.

"Ya sleepy" he asked.

"A little" I said. He nodded standing up putting his wallet in his pocket. I got my shoes on before walking out the door behind august. He grabbed my hand as we walked to the vending machine.

"You hair is wild" I said to august. He chuckled.

"I know baybeh" he said as we approached the vending machine.

"Sprite or coke" I questioned.

"Sprite" he said. I smiled.

"Oh you remembered I was trying to trick you" I said..

"I'm not gonna forget the small details you tell me"he said. I'm am so lucky to have him.

"And I'm lucky to have you" he said pecking my lips. Oops I said that out loud.

"I didn't know you heard me" I said bending down grabbing my soda.

"Gah damn"he said. I blushed.

"Stop" I said as he got his soda. We got Chips also before heading back to the room.

"You ready to go back to school" he asked. I laughed.

"Nope, I'm enjoying myself way to much" I said. He chuckled.

"I figured that" he said wrapping his arms around me.
---------------
How was the chapter.

Comment and vote

~BR££