Chapter 25

Renae,

Everyday I come to school, Alex always in my bubble saying I hope your ready to share your boyfriend. It aggravates me to the limit. Here it is, a week before prom. Posters are up everywhere around school about prom. I'm done prom shopping so I don't have to worry. All I got to get is my jewelry and some new lotion. I sipped some of my lemonade as I walked to my locker. Jasmine had got me from my house today. August overslept so I won't be seeing him until like three minutes after the final bell rings. I grabbed my binder and started walking towards class.

"August still not here" Jasmine asked cat going up to me

"Nah he texted me when you came and got me saying he just woke up" I said laughing. We walked into class taking our seats. I pulled out my laptop sitting it on my desk. Alex walked by smirking at me.

"August not here, oh yeah he was to busy last night with me" she said ad her so called friends laughed. I dont see how that's funny if they wasn't there

"Cute but actually he was making me dinner that lasted all night so retry. Come back with something better. I heard all of that already" I said turning around. Jasmine gave me a high five as I smiled. I told y'all I was gonna stop worrying about everyone else and worry about my self, family, boyfriend, and real friends. Fuck the haters. A new renae soon will be here. The bell rung making the teacher start her lesson.

"Okay everyone today we ate learning about distributions of---" she was irrupted by august walking in the classroom. He looked like he was sleep. I already know how august is when he sleepy. He super rude, horny, cranky, hungry, and dont feel like doing anything. Today going to be something. He didn't do his hair so it was wild and curly. He had his hood on and was eating something.

"Nice of you to join us" she smartly said.

"Can you teach" he snapped. I turned back in my seat just knowing that was coming. I tuned back in to what she was saying. After she passed out worksheets I started my work. I was tapped on my thigh, making me look beside me where august was.

"Yea baby" I whispered.

"You look beautiful today" he said. My cheeks flushed a bright red. He was definitely horny, I could see it by how he was smiling at me and how he was trying to make me blush.

"Do your work august" I said giving him some gummy bears that I had in my bag. He thanked me and at least tried to start his work. Could school go any faster than it is. I kept checking time ready to go to next class. I mean gym ain't all that but we playing volleyball so its not that much movement.

"Okay class turn in what you have and have a great day" she said. I hurried and pack my things, dropping my paper in the bin. I felt arms wrap around me from behind. Here it comes, I just knew this was about to happen. I silently laughed at my inside thoughts. We walked towards the gym.

"I didn't get my kiss this morning" he said.

"You wasn't here, so I guess you missed it" I told him.

"No I didn't" he said bringing his head down to mine. I laid my hand on his face letting our lips touch.

"August and Renae no PDA" I heard a teacher say. I guess august didn't care. He slipped his tongue in my mouth making me do the same. He gripped one of my thighs lifting it up.

"August" I heard. He pulled away mad and sighing. And now its this side.

"What man" he said.

"Excuse me, watch who your talking to. I said no PDA and you didn't listen" Mr. Barkley said.

"So I could give two, three, or four fucks about it." He said. Wow august.

"Detention" Mr.Barkley said.

"I got a class to go to. Yo' can keep tha' detention slip an' put it back in yo stupid ass desk" he said and kept walking. I shook my head following him.

"August calm down" I said caressing the top of his hand with my thumb. He sighed.

"I'm so damn sleepy" he whined. I laughed.

"Go to sleep during science class. We watching a movie today" I said.

"Foreal today" he said. I nodded and he smiled as we walked into the gym
---------------

End of the school day is here and august is somewhat happier than he was earlier today. I took august keys out his pocket as hr talked to his friends.

"You gonna wait for me in the car" he asked.

"Yep" I said pecking his lips and walking towards the car.

"Oh if it isn't the goody two shoes renae" Alex said popping up. I sighed not feeling like this today.

"What you want Alex" I asked looking at her.

"You ready to see me and august beautiful baby" she asked rubbing her stomach.

"No because y'all not having one together" I said hopping in the car. August soon joined me with a smile plastered on his face.
---------------
Okay sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been very busy but I will try to update faster

Comment and vote

~BR££