Chapter 22

Renae,

Ya know I would think life would be going pretty great but Alex the only who still want august came back to town. She moved away for a reason I don't even know of and all of a sudden she came back with not a reason why. I can't even feel proud to walk down the hallway with august without her staring me down like I stole something of hers. This the only class I don't have with my baby is with jasmine and Alex -_-.

"Is that the girl you told me about" jasmine whispered to me. I nodded.

"She still hate me for no apparent reason" I said lowly so it can be an R and J conversation.

"Ain't nobody gonna listen to her anyway" jasmine said. I chuckled then stopped beacuse the teacher was looking at me. I act like I was coughing so she wouldn't say anything. To be honest I think that teacher don't like me. She always be trying to get me in trouble some type of way but I don't do nothing wrong. I make good grades in her class so why she all of sudden tripping on me. I felt a vibrate so, I pulled out my phone turning down the brightness so I could read the message

I miss you :-\~thebae.

I looked up while I typed. I looked down then pressed send.

Look at pictures of me ~Me.

But I wanna see your face. Ask to go to the bathroom.~Thebae.

Hold up then ~me.

I put my phone up and raised my hand. She looked at me waiting for my response.

"Can I go to the bathroom" I asked.

"No" she said. That was straight up rude.

"Fine I'll pee my pants and make sure its all over the seat" I mumbled. I guess I wasn't quiet because mostly everyone laugh.

"Well since its such an emergency I don't expect you back so soon" she said. I nodded rushing out the classroom. I went towards the bathroom seeing august.

"You happy now" I said. He smiled grabbing my hands.

"So much. I wish we had this class together." He said. I smiled

"Skinny classes go by quick august. You would've seen me sooner or later" I said.

"Not quick enough" he said making me laugh. I leaned up kissing his lips.

"I need to get to class, we've been out for almost 10 minutes" I said checking my phone.

"Ight give me another kiss then" he said. I put my lips on his letting him take over. I let it last for a couple more seconds before pulling away.

"I'll see you later baby" I said.

"See ya lata' Baybeh" he said kissing my cheek as we separated our direction. I walked in the classroom with the teacher eyeing me down. I sat down and jasmine let me copy the notes they just took down.
---------------
School was now over, I was walking with my head held high when Alex approached me.

"And you're stopping me because" I asked looking at her.

"I need to get in contact with august and I know your his so called girlfriend" she said.

"What do you want" I asked. She have me a paper smirking.

"Make sure august is at my baby appointment" she said.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"Oh august didn't tell you. Turns out I'm one month pregnant with august baby." She said "well see you later" she disappeared making me look straight at august. I walked to him taking deep breaths.

"August what the fuck is this" I whispered trying not to make a scene. He read the paper looking at me.

"Baby I'm bring straight honest I haven't had sex with her last month. How was that even possible if I was with you during spring break." He said. I sighed leaning against the car.

"What do she want, if that's not your baby then" I stopped mid sentence looking at Chris.

"Aye didn't Chris say he regretted having sex with Alex last month" I asked.

"Yo that can't be his baby. Jasmine Bought yo flip" august said.

"I have to tell her, I can't hide this conversation with her august" I said.

"I understand I'll talk to Chris and will both have a DNA test to see" he said. I nodded hopping into his truck. I pulled my phone out texting jasmine

I need to tell you something ~ Me.

Nervous was what I was right now. August was talking to Chris on the phone and I could hear him yelling.

Sure thing what is it ~ Jasthebestie

Remember I was telling you about alex~ Me

Yea what about her ~ Jasthebestie.

Um she's uh pregnant and august or Chris might be the baby daddy ~Me

She didn't text back right away which frightened me.

I don't know how to respond to that but did you just find out~Jasthebestie

Yes, I wanted to tell you right away.~Me

At least you told me :). I can't really be mad when it happened before me and Chris started talking. So its Gucci ~ jasthebestie.

I smiled knowing she wasn't mad as I thought she was. I was afraid for the both of us. I dont know who the baby daddy is. Today couldn't go any better as of right now. I looked at august as he looked at me.
---------------
How was the chapter

Comment and vote

~BR££