Chapter 33

Renae,

This was the fourth time that I have thrown up today. I didn't feel to good to be going to school but I decided to anyways. I threw on a hoodie and slipped on my shoes. I walked outside giving august a side hug.

"Uh uh what's wrong with you, I don't be giving you side hugs" he said as he got in.

"Sorry babe " I said. He frowned looking at me side ways.

"What's wrong babeh " he asked seriously.

"Just a bit under the weather." I said. Just then my stomach rumbled, great just great.

"We can stop for some food before going to school" he said. I was gonna deny but my stomach did the talking. He order me a breakfast biscuit and a orange juice from chickfila. I knew if I didn't eat it now, he would look at me suspicious. I just wasn't feeling food right now. I took slow bites, washing it down with my orange juice.

"Thanks auggie"I said. He chuckled.

"Even though I hate that name, I'll let it pass since your not your self at the moment." He said. I smiled as we pulled up to the school. We walked inside and immediately went to my locker..

"Renae " someone called out. I looked over to see Caroline. She smiled real wide at august. He look at her awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. First it was Alex now its Caroline.

"How can I help you" I said mumbling hoe underneath my breath.

"Um I need help with finding my classes. I originally asked august but he said you gotta tag along." she said.

"And if I didn't tag along" I said.

"Then it would just be us" she said licking her bottom lip at august. Oh hell to the nah.

"Let's find your damn classes" I mumbled tugging august beside me. He could tell I wasn't feeling the chick at the moment.

"She just like the other broads chill" he whispered. I nodded and continued walking until we reached her homeroom.

"So Yea this your class, have a nice first day" I faked smiled. She smiled at me widely, I little to much. I looked at her confusingly.

"She so confusing" he said as we walked to class. My phone vibrated making me take a glance down. I was in class and could get my phone taken if my teacher saw me. I used my free hand to open the text.

Ask august if he can take Caroline home since he's taking you.~MyQueen👰

Damn it man, I dont like her by me. I raised my hand acknowledging the teacher that I need to ask august a question. She nodded letting me proceed to ask him.

"Wassup" he said looking at me.

"My mom said can you take Caroline home since your taking me home" I
Asked. He nodded sighing.

"I guess so"he said. I giggled going back to my classwork. My mind came wandering back to Richard and my mom. Since he moved in, they been laughing and cooking together. I mean I have no problem with him. It just happened so fast. I really don't want a step dad and besides I know my real dad. Mostly some people chooses not to talk to their real dad but I'm not like that. I know the reason why my parents are apart and I can understand why. The love just wasn't the same so they parted but are still the best of friends. I just dont like my step mom. She tries to hard to be in my life like she is trying to replace my actual mom. I dont really talk to august about my dad and step mom but he knows about them. I know they are coming down for my graduation. My thoughts were cut short when the bell rung. I looked down noticing I didn't finish two problems. So I hurried up and did them before turning it in.