Chapter 13

Renae,

Turns out my mom, and august mom & aunt found out about us dating that quick when it just happened. We all was going to the pool today and i was happy & nervous about wearing my new bathing suit. It was a one piece and had cuts along the side. I had it in black. It was called Kenneth Cole Black Bandeau One Piece Side Cut Out Swimsuit. My mom said it was absolutely beautiful. I thought the same and I loved the way it fit my body also. I threw on some shorts and a sheer shirt. I slid my feet into my flop flops before making my way to the elevator behind my mom. I saw august family holding the door for us and august was on his phone with no shirt on but he had one hanging off his arm. I wanted to fall right there but I didn't. He looked up and smiled at me letting me and my mom walk on first. His aunt looked at me and smirked.

"Oh I see when we not around y'all act all different but when we are y'all barely close to each other" she said. I laughed. August shook his head laughing.

"Not true" he said. She didn't believe him so he walked by me and wrapped his arms around me from behind leaning down capturing my lips into his.

"That's my nephew go nephew" she said. He laughed pulling away but keeping his arms around me. I leaned back letting my head lay on his chest.

"You be acting all shy but you not" he whispered randomly into my ear. I giggled and he smiled.

"Come on love birds" my mom said. We all laughed stepping off the elevator.

"Let me guess. You all getting in the hot tub" I asked.

"Ya know it" my mom said. I laughed walking toward the pool. August got all the way in and looked at me.

"Is it cold" I asked kicking my flip flops off.

"Nah" he smirked. I looked at him sideways before sliding my top off then my shorts. I tied my hair into a tight bun on top of my head. I walked slowly by him sitting on the edge letting my feet slide in to find out it's a little cold. I pouted and he smiled putting his wet hands on my thighs..

"Come in" he mumbled swimming in between my legs.

"Its cold" I whined. He smiled helping me in. I grabbed his shoulders coming in slowly. He grabbed my waist as I finally came in. I shivered feeling the few pieces of flyways stuck on to the back of my neck.

"I don't like how all these boys staring at what's mine" he said moving away from me as we just talked.

"They can't do nothing if they see I'm with you and you all on me" I said. He smiled.

"I'm surprised your sister didn't come" I said.

"She would have to bring along our step cousin and she wasn't in for all that so she past and did something with one of our real cousins" he said. I laughed.

"I'm glad she thought twice about that question before answering" I said sighing in relief. He chuckled lightly.

"She wouldn't have messed with you. She scared of my aunt" he said. I bust out laughing.

"You foreal" I asked. He chuckled nodding.
------------------
"Shh august" I said giggling. He chuckled leaning in kissing my lips again. We was in his room that he had by hisself. Yes his mom got a room for him to have but she is the next room by his. He pushed me more up against the door. We was being sneaky asf. He trailed his kisses down towards my neck. I bit my lip.

"Your mom next door" I said trying to push him away even though I was liking what he was doing

"I know. Why you want me to stop" he asked pulling away but I pulled him back.

"No keep going" I said smiling. He chuckled pulling me to him. He grabbed my hand ad he sat down on the bed. I climbed on his lap but soon felt like I was heavy. I tried getting up but he grabbed my waist making me sit back down..

"You not heavy, stop with them insecurities" he said looking at me. I looked down as my thighs spreaded.

"I don't see why you even want me"I said. He sighed loudly pushing me off him slowly so he wouldn't hurt me.

"August" I said.

"What man" he said going towards the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled. I didn't hear a response so I knew he didn't hear me or was mad. You can't blame me it's just how I am. Seconds later he came out with just sweatpants. He laid at the top turning on the TV. I sighed turning to him.

"August" I said. He ignored me. I didn't even feel like trying I just got up walking towards the door.

"Where you going" he asked keeping his eye contact with the TV.

"Oh now you want to talk. Don't worry about it" I said sliding my shoes on. I heard the bed move and I hurried and opened the door. When my first foot was out the door I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around snatching my hand away. He sighed rubbing a hand down his face. He pulled me inside and closed the door behind me. I crossed my arms looking a different way.

"Baybeh.."

"Don't touch me". I stated. He looked at me putting his head down

"The reason I get mad at you is because all of your insecuritys and you won't realize how good a person is when they leave you. Let me help you" he said slowly walking towards me.

"August you can't get mad at me if I was made this way. Yea I know I mess up with my insecuritys.but I feel like your going to leave me for someone better" I said. He lifted my head up

"I told you I'm into you so why would I go around messing with someone else knowing I got a girl who likes me for me. " he said. He was right about being loyal so I don't see why I feel like the way I do.

"Its just..."

"Shh come here " he said stopping me short sentence taking me into the bathroom. He stood behind me as I looked at myself in the mirror as he rubbed his hands down my sides. I pouted.

"August do we really have to" I asked. He chuckled.

"You see the mirror behind us" he asked. I nodded

"Yea. Why?" I asked.

"We doing something different but you gotta trust me" he said. I nodded slowly.

"I'm not gonna do anything" he said removing my shirt. He helped me on the counter and stood in front of me. I felt a little insecure but he assured me I was good so I relaxed. He kissed every stretch mark to birth mark I had on my body. I smiled looking at him in the mirror behind him.
------------------
How was the chapter

Comment and Vote

~BR££