Chapter 47

So first I want to apologize on how I haven't been writing on wattpad. At first I didn't want to continue on with this book but I noticed how of lot of you pushed me to keep writing it. I want to say thank you for the ones who stayed and waited for me to publish a chapter. My goal is to finish this book by this weekend and start the sequal or a new book. What type of book do y'all  want next? (Urban, August Alsina, Chris Brown books?) Just let me know your thoughts about it and I'll figure out what to do next. Thank you for your patience. 😚😊😊

Renae,

Here I was again rubbing jasmine back. She really did like Chris but unfortunately they couldn't handle long distance. They could've at least tried but they both agreed it was for the best.

"Calm down jas" I mumbled

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't even be crying this much." She said wiping her tears.

"Girly it's okay."

"So you and August going to try the long distance "

"...Yes" I said

"You seem unsure" she said

"I just don't know for sure yet" I said eating some more ice cream out the container.

"Don't breakup with him, can I take a shower?" She asked. I nodded pulling my phone out when it vibrated.

I back out of our messages while accepting the upcoming facetime call

"What you want" I asked laying back on bed

"Damn I can get a hey, hey how was your day" I laughed.

"Hey aug, how was your day" I mocked.

"That's more like it" I laughed "and it's been great" he said. I shook my head.

"I actually called because I miss you" he said.

"I miss you too even though I seen you yesterday" I said laughing. He smiled taking his bottom lip between his lip.

"Nah like I miss you" he said making me confused. Jas walked out.

"He wanna have sex with you " she mouthed. I laughed and little before she walked back in the bathroom.

"Oh really" I asked.

"I wanna hear you scream my name" he mumbled looking down before looking back at me. I screamed in the inside but I just blushed on the outside. Why he so freaky?

"We'll see" I said. He sucked his teeth.

"Yea we'll see" he said making me smile.

-----------

We was currently practicing for graduation. My feet was hurting and I was hungry. Alex walked up the stand for me to see her belly had gotten bigger from the last time I seen her.  I didn't feel any type of emotion towards her sturggle. I'm not tryna be mean but she was one of my bullies. They kept calling names until my came up.

"Renae star" I walked across stage and shooked the hands before walking off. I walked off the side where everyone else was standing as the list went on. They said after we do this we can leave and go home. It feels weird to know graduation is this Friday which is about two days away from now. I was scared but then again happy I can start over and be me. I know me and August going to have to talk about the college stuff but at the moment I wanna enjoy my time with him while it last.

"Hey girl" jas said walking up to me. I smiled hugging her.

"Hey I was looking for you" I said.

"My bad, once they called my name i went to the bathroom" I nodded as we both looked at alex.

"I just really can't believe she pregnant" she said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Me either, I don't know how I should feel about it " I don't know how many months she is but you could see her stomach sticking out with the tight shirt she had on.

"Well you learn as you go, I can't really keep a grudge with her though" jas was right, what happened in the past was in the back of my mind.

"So are you ready for college ?" She asked. I smiled nodding..

"Uh yeah and I'm ready to graduate " I smiled feeling proud of my accomplishments.

-------------

So next chapter will be about graduation and the after party, can you guys give me some names of colleges in Georgia?

Comment and vote

~BR££💜