The first generation

Epoh

Name meaning: hope

Nicknames: none

Age: unknown

Species: golden being

Type: 

Status: deceased

Gender: female

Parents: unknown

Siblings: none

Mate: Aadhan 

Children: Leif 

Other family: Oribel (grandson) Alchmene (geat granddaughter) Yrun, Iga (great grandsons) Pandora, Elos, Adelram, Himo, Bell, thalia, Soifa (great great grandchildren) Zagreus, Macaria, Mune, Hel (great great great grandchildren) Badru, gezus, nerlo, Nazar, Stado, Nalmis, Bogol, Fenir, Kayla (great great great great grandchildren) Aranea, Aileen, Alexio, Andras, Castor, Damian, Catalina, Talia, Muriel, Lydia, Eudora, Pheixus, Elek, Aubis, Pollux, Melinoe (great great great great great grandchildren) Sasaum (great great great great great great grandson) 

Personality: a strong willed woman who loved her husband and son very deeply and would always stand for what she believes in and was always willing g to offer her kindness to the ones she cares for, a strong believer in unity and peace, after seeing the darkness taking over her mate she chooses to stay strong for his sake.

Bio: Epoh was a golden being born in a kingdom that was mostly unknown to humans but we'll known to dragons, unlike the others her eyes seemed to glow which made some believe she was unique, during her childhood she was taught to keep herself hidden for fear that humans would target her, however she longed to see the world and explore life, during this time she saw that the world was divided and so she deeply wanted everyone to get along and look past the difference in their nature and see that they all came from one creator.

Throughout her adult life she spent most of her days writing and telling children stories with dark themes while slowly getting closer to others who loved and appreciated her desires to help others, one day during a travel she was resting near a vast lake where she met a dragon named Aadhan, the two began chatting and soon became friends and would talk about the things they wanted and the people they met. After several years of knowing each other Epoh realize that many of the female dragons we're jealous of her and didn't like the fact that she was able to get close to Aadhan yet they couldn't but this didn't bother her at all, in time realized she was in love with Aadhan and with time the two became mates which only fueled the other dragons dislike towards her but this didn't bother her as she knew they wouldn't do anything because they were afraid Aadhan would respond to this. The following spring Epoh would give birth to their son Leif which was the happiest moment of her life while many others were shocked to see a hybrid was successfully born between them, she loved her son deeply and taught him about life and taught him to understand that love and pain are a part of life, she continued to help others and soon some dragons began to have more hybrid children.

Over the years she watched her son grow and was overwhelmed with joy when her grandson Oribel was born to the point that she sometimes had a hard time letting him go, they were all a happy family and Epoh hoped that the happiness would last forever. One day when Aadhan came back from one of his walks she began to feel that something was wrong but she couldn't seem to figure out what it was until she began to realize that his behavior was slowly changing, he became easier to anger and sometimes he wouldn't remember the things he did and she would be the only one who could calm him down but his cruelty was getting worse and soon she sought the help of her people who asked him if he had come into contact with something dangerous which he admitted to, horrified she and her people tried to separate Armageddon and Aadhan only to realize it was too late as Aadhan would die if they tried to remove Armageddon from his body and so she tired to warn them to stop but they didn't listen and still attempted to remove it but Armageddon woke up and killed and ate many of the golden beings and fatally wounded Epoh, while trying to escape him she was found by Grania who tried to save her but Epoh begged her to flee and warn others of the danger and that her people will one day be reborn in a new species, as she fled Epoh could scense Armageddon getting closer and silently whispered that she loved Aadhan and didn't blame him for anything and soon Armageddon arrived and killed her.