Fifth generation

Adelram

Name meaning: noble raven 

Nicknames: black bird

Age: unknown

Species: dragon

Type: night, fire

Status: deceased 

Gender: male

Parents: Soul (father) Alchmene (mother)

Siblings: Himo, Bell (brothers) Thalia, Sofia (sisters) 

Mate: Eva

Children: Mune (son) Hel (daughter)

Other family: Yrun, Iga (uncles) Pandora, Elos (cousins) Pollux, Melione (second cousins) Badru, gezus, nerlo, Nazar, Stado, Nalmis, Bogol, Fenir, Kayla (grandchildren) Aranea, Aileen, Alexio, Andras, Castor, Damian, Catalina, Talia, Muriel, Lydia, Eudora, Pheixus, Elek, Aubis (great grandchildren) Sasaum (great great grandson) 

Personality: he was very calm and quiet, he loved to hunt but was not very fond of killing for fun, he also had a dislike for humans since he blamed them for the difficult life his people had to go through and numerous times they killed his kind, with others he tends to come off as cold and distant but with family he is a loving respectful man. After the war he becomes quiet and sickly and rarely speaks.

Bio: Adelram was born 13 years after the birth of his sisters in the end of winter and was born because of his mother's desperate desire to give Armageddon a good vessel and so he was somewhat not allowed to be a child and instead was often encourage to let stressful emotions affect him, in his early years he was cared for by his father who taught him to love life and all the things it had to offer, during this time he was introduced to the humans in the village who relied on his father, despite the people being kind to him he felt that they were only kind to his father because he blessed the village with his powers but for his father's sake he attempted to be kind to the humans as best as he could, duing this time he was also raised by his older siblings who wanted him to learn that there was more to life and he should explore however when his mother began to notice this she forced soul to take him away from his siblings and left him in the temporary care of his grandmother Nyx.

Throughout the time he spent with Nyx he became drawn to her and on some occasions he would call her mother and would question why she had shackles on her wrists and how come she doesn't try to break them and at first he attempted to break them but accidentally left small cuts on Nyx wrists but she told him it was fine and there was nothing for him to worry about, unknown to her he felt guilt after realizing that the small cuts eventually turned into deep wounds after the shackles began rubbing into them and although he was told that it was ok the thought that he had caused her more pain secretly caused him to feel he could not help others without hurting them and during this time he wandered into a lake that was located in the cave where he discovered a nest of hypnos and it was here that he found an injured one and although he was hesitant he decided to help it heal one of its injured legs and then took it with him to his room where he enjoyed it's company and after 1 year of being together the two gained a mutual trust and he later named the hypno Havi and the two would go to the ancient library where he soon taught Havi how to speak and how to understand emotions and together the two learned new magic and even learned how to create medicines which he used to heal Nyx wounds and he even began to create different types of poison.

After some time he was eventually allowed to be around his siblings but he would often visit the library and Nyx and it was during this time he had met Pandora his cousin whom he was at first a bit worried about after learning they were Yruns child but after some time the two eventually got along very well despite Pandora being 20 years older then him and bonded over their deep love for learning new things and their care for Nyx who he felt very drawn to and saw her as a true mother rather then Alchmene, during this time he was also watched over by Armageddon who believed he'd make a great vessel after noticing his somewhat fragile desire to help others and had plan to wait for him to find someone to love but when iga learned this he had him sent away to permanently live with his father, during this time he grew to dislike humans after seeing the harm they caused not only to dragons but to other species including themselves and as a result he didn't like being near humans and even started to believe humans should die.