Fifth generation

Sofia 

Name meaning: wisdom/skill

Nicknames: black lily

Age: unknown

Species: dragon

Type: fire

Status: deceased 

Gender: female 

Parents: Soul (father) Alchmene (mother) 

Siblings: Himo, Bell, Adelram (brothers) Thalia (twin sister) 

Mate: Thalia 

Children: none

Other family: Yrun, Iga (uncles) Pandora, Elos (cousins) Mune (nephew)Hel (niece)

Personality: she was a bit seductive and mischievous, she often liked to tease her family by pulling pranks, she also had a bit of a temper and often would not pay attention to her actions, she also had a strong bond with her sister and vowed never to leave her.

Bio: Sofia was born along with her twin Thalia  during the middle of Summer, she was born in the hopes of being a vessel but was pushed aside because she was female and like her older brothers she was mostly raised by her father but unlike her brothers she was not fond of humans and didn't like being around them despite some of them being kind to her and during the early years of her life she was very close to her sister and saw her as her other half and often had fits of anger whenever she is separated from her.

After it was decided that she wasn't good enough Alchmene pushed both her and her sister aside and left her in the care of her father and older brothers, during this time because she was the youngest of the siblings at the time she was often babied and watched over by her siblings especially Thalia and Bell who began to notice that during this time she lacked any confidence, during this time her uncle yrun started making uncomfortable comments towards her which caused her to fear him because of his reputation of assaulting women but soon she was under the watchful gaze of her sister and she was able to avoid him.

During this time she was learning how to hunt with her mother but she felt uncomfortable and soon after went to tell her father how Alchmene was forcing her and her siblings to hunt which resulted in her siblings being scolded and soon after she began to feel guilt since she blamed herself for getting her siblings in trouble and soon along with Thalia she began avoiding her mother and joining her sister but during the time she was being courted by a male dragon which caused a rift between her and Thalia.

During the time they we're separated Sofia felt sad and alone without her sister and soon went looking for her and eventually found her in the forest, although Thalia was hesitant to accept that she missed her the two eventually made up and Sofia began to realize she had feelings for her sister and was confused by them but gave in and was soon marked by Thalia as her mate which made others angry since many male dragons wanted her as a mate.

Some time after she and Thalia learned about the birth of their youngest brother which made her extremely happy since it helped bring the family back together but she knew that she and Thalia would be question for their actions but was happy after seeing that although her brothers were a bit uneasy they still accepted their sister and soon she finally met her brother Adelram whom she developed a strong love for and often acted like a second mother to him and with the they all began hunting together even though she was not comfortable with it, with time she began to realize her mother's selfishness and that Adelram was nothing but a vessel and so she did everything she could to protect her younger brother but was often pushed aside.

After many years of carefully watching over her brother she let him explore and live out his life and soon continue to live a happy life with Thalia until she received news about the death of her father which left her in a sad broken state but she was not allowed to go with Thalia to confront Alchmene and was instead left alone to wait and soon was shocked to see Thalia had been injured by Alchmene which made her feel a deep hatred for her mother and decide she didn't want anything to do with her and then helped Thalia heal. 

Once she along with her siblings saw how corrupted Armageddon followers were she joined her siblings to over throw him and she assisted her sister and Adelram to face Armageddon head on, during the fight she and Thalia subdued him by slicing off several of his arms but when Armageddon tried to attack adelram she rushed to protect her brother which resulted in her loosing an arm and leg leaving her unable to fight as Thalia and Adelram continued fighting, when Adelram was about to attack, Armageddon slipped past him and went to kill Sofia until Thalia rushed to her aid not realizing it was a trap to make Thalia let her guard down and she was burned alive trying to save Sofia which left her shattered from witnessing her death, she was soon after saved by Adelram but her injuries were too severe and she died from blood loss.