Fifth generation

Maeve 

Name meaning:  the cause of great joy

Nicknames: the Scarlet pearl 

Age: unknown

Species: dragon 

Type: fire

Status: deceased 

Gender: female

Parents: unknown

Siblings: 7 brothers, 4 sisters

Mate: Bell

Children: unknown

Other family: unknown

Personality: Maeve was calm and mostly quiet, despite being arranged to be with Bell she deeply loved him and tried her best to be a good mate and dedicated herself to him 

Bio: Maeve was a young dragon chosen by Alchmene to be Bell mate after it was decided that he wouldn't be Armageddon successor so that in the future there would be more descendants, in the short time they were together she had come to really like Bell and look forward to the two of them being together, however she soon realized that Bell had difficulty bonding with her because he did not choose her willingly.

Although it was difficult and he had only taken her as a mate simply because he felt obligated to, after 3 years the two were able to get close enough to where they began sleeping together and enjoying the life together as mates, this continued until Adelram came and asked Bell for help in defeating Armageddon and his followers which he happily agreed to but Maeve refused to help and tried to convince Bell that it was best to stay out of the situation, however Bell choose to join his siblings and asked Maeve that if he doesn't come back he wants her to move on and find a new mate, she decided that she wouldn't move on without him and vowed to never find another love if something happens to him since she truly loved him which made him both happy and sad.

After the battle that resulted in the death of Bell and his siblings she would honor him by serving his niece and nephew and help dragons deal with all the problems causes by humans and other species, during these years she would vanish without a trace and many tried to find her but failed to and eventually accepted her disappearance.