[Quality Time] Arisu Ryōhei

I don't know, but let me tell you... I just have a thing for gamers. Kenma, Arisu, Niragi (in case you didn't know, he's a game engineer, leading me to believe he's a gamer, obvi)

So... welcome, to an Arisu Chapter. I noticed I didn't write that much for Arisu, and someone else pointed out we need more stories for him, so... here we are! This is very very much self indulgent, but still a (Y/N) story. It takes place before the games, and is pretty fluffy... and a bit spicy at the end. Also, forgot to mention, you're a famous streamer (sounds like something fun 🙂✌), and (Y/N) is plus sized, because not every girl can have thick thighs and be skinny, so... yeah. Reminder it gets a bit suggestive towards the end, as I mentioned before Hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Swearing, gamer rage, body shaming (numero uno, don't do this it's wrong. Numero dos, it doesn't work bc you're a bad bitch) kind of suggestive at the end? I don't know. As always, feel free to tell me if I forgot any.

"Fuck! Babe, watch out!"
"Got him! Yeah!"
"Nice!"

You two laughed, taking your attention off your screens for a second, high-fiving eachother before immediately going back to concentrating on t the game. Gunshot noises filled the air, as well as other noises from the game. The LED lights in your room turning from red, to pink, to purple. You had invited your boyfriend, Arisu, over to play games with you, which ended up in you streaming.

You were quite famous in the gamer community, being one of the more popular streamers. Since you were a girl, you got the occasional misogynistic asshole, but you always put them in their place. Many girls loved your page, and had told you that you inspired them by playing games and being unapologetically you. It was one of the many reasons you streamed.

"Damn it! Fucking hell, I died!" You raged, pouting slightly, and crossing your arms over your chest. "Shit. I died too," Arisu muttered angrily. You looked at the monitor, seeing the comments. "Oh, someone asked a question... Where are my parents? Pfft- I'm 23, I live by myself, but they are doing great, thank you," you laughed, seeing as a lot of people had actually been asking that question. Did you look that young? Arisu smiled, seeing you interact with your viewers. He leaned on his palm, watching you with a lovesick look on his face. He we saw some comments roll in, saying something along the lines of 'Get someone who looks at you the way Arisu looks at (Y/N)'. He blushed, but directed his attention back to you. He couldn't help that he loved you. And if everyone could tell by just his face, then so be it. Because then everyone would know it. That you were his, and he was yours.

"Oh, the outfit of the day? Yes!" You exclaimed, standing up from the gaming chair. Since you were such a big streamer, you could afford such a great set up. You always made sure Arisu came over to try things with you before you streamed with them though.

You were wearing a black mini skirt, and a dinosaur hoodie, because... dinosaurs are cute. You laughed, seeing the comments flow in, calling you cute and whatnot, until a paid message came in.

'Fat girls shouldn't have so many fans or a cute boyfriend' the automated voice said.

You laughed. "I'm sorry you feel threatened by my beauty, and that you're jealous my boyfriend isn't a shallow asshole. Trust me Sayaka, your username isn't discrete, thank you for giving me 10 dollars though!" You chirped, immediately noticing the username. It was some girl you used to go to school. She had become jealous of your success recently, seeing as she worked a boring office job. You two had actually been friends before this, but as of late, she had become an online bully to you. You didn't care, as you knew her words came from a place of envy. One day, you hoped you two would be able to make up, and be friends again. Arisu scowled. "I don't care how pretty any girl is, (Y/N) is the most beautiful girl in the world, in my opinion. You guys, be nice," he said, scolding Sayaka, and anyone who had said mean things. You laughed, seeing your boyfriend being protective. "Hey, how long have we been- oh wow... two hours? Um, so I think that's where we're going to leave the stream. Thank you all for the donations, kind words, and support. We really appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful day or night, depending where you're from. If no one has told you, I'm so proud of you, and your achievements. You got out of bed today? Good job! You ate a full meal? I'm so proud of you! You did anything today? You're doing great! Bye bye now, and until next time, (Y/N) and Arisu... out!" You said, turning off the stream.

You let out a happy sigh, walking over to the bed. "Come on Ari~!" You sang patting the bed. He smiled, walking next to you. You grabbed the switch next to your bed, on the black nightstand. He sat on the bed in front of you. You pulled him down, laying his head between your thighs, and handed him the switch. He looked up to the ceiling, and then up to your face. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Hm? I like you there. I can play with your hair," you said. He sighed happily, pressing a quick kiss to the inside of your thigh. You giggled. He started playing a game on the switch as you played with his hair, braiding tiny parts of it, and unbraiding them.

A few hours later, you were still in the same position. "Aren't you tired of being there? Do you want to do something else?" You asked, wondering if there was anything he would want to do. Your previous boyfriends would usually not even lay in between your legs like this. But, then again, your previous boyfriends were all douche bags who were embarrassed to be with you. "Not really. I could spend hours between your legs," he said, a bit of a suggestive smile working it's way onto his face. You blushed slightly, seeing the hidden meaning behind his words. You hit the top of his head lightly. "Arisu... don't be a perv," you giggled. He turned onto his stomach, leaning his head onto your thigh, his hand squishing the other. You laughed, seeing him love a part of your body you had been insecure about. "I'm not. Well... I am. But, I could. In both ways. When I say hours, I mean hours," he said.

You smiled, knowing he had no ulterior motives with his words. He wasn't the kind to flatter you just to get a quick fuck. He cared about you, and his words, while having a double meaning, weren't meant to butter you up. They were his genuine feelings.

He got up, bringing himself up to kiss you. You gladly accepted, kissing him back. He closed his eyes, the feeling of pure bliss he got by just being with you taking over his body. His warm hands cupped your face gently as he brought you closer. You smiled into the kiss, breaking away. Your forehead rested on his, your lips centimeters apart. "I love you. So much," you muttered. He could feel your words on his lips. He loved being so close to you. "I love you too. More than the stars in the night sky," he whispered back, opening his eyes to look into yours. You let out a shaky breath. He meant his words. "Let's test your words?" You suggested. His eyes widened. "Which ones? Because I promise anything I've said, I've meant. I've only told you the truth," he said, brushing back a strand of your (Dark/Light) hair that had fallen into your face. His hand rested on your cheek, and you leaned into his hand. "I don't doubt your words, 'Risu. Really, I know you mean them... and... how about we test your words of being able to spend-" you started, his face already turning red. You smirked, a teasing flint in your eyes. He knew the world of possibilities when you started to tease. You loved playing games, after all. But, so did he. Your competitions were always equally matched. You didn't need to finish your sentence. He already knew. "I'd... I'd like to test my words on that too."

I tried, I might have failed. Sorry it's so short!