[Racing to Confess Pt.2]

So... my lovely followers over on tumblr wanted a part two.

So, they're going to get a part two-
Warnings: smut, swearing

The two of them really did rush to your room.

Racing each other on the way there, only to be heavily disappointed that they got there at the same time. You opened the door when you heard them, letting them in with a smile. "Number 1, you can't say shit like that and then run off. Number 2, what do you mean both of us?" Niragi asked, not even giving you a second to collect your thoughts. "Yes I can. And I mean both of you," you answered. "But like... how would that..  work?" Last Boss questioned, awkwardly standing besides Niragi. "Come on in. I'll explain it then."

Yeah, they weren't expecting you to actually show them.

"See? You can just share, so much easier than fighting over someone like me," you giggled, nuzzling your head on Niragi's leg, doing the same to Last Boss. You looked up, watching both of them blush over your words and actions. "Y-you can't do that! That's (Y/N) privilege," Last Boss stammered. You pouted, sitting up on your knees. "You mean you don't want me?" You teased. "Well..  yes... but I-"
"He's not experienced in... poly... things."

"Poly? Oh, Niragi... that's why I like you. Such a smart boy," you praised. "I hadn't even thought of that, but that is another option... if you would enjoy that, of course."

They definitely would.

You whimpered, your body pressed between both men. Niragi smirked at you, and kissed your neck from behind. "What? Who's the flustered one now?" He asked, running his hand down your body, down to your waist. Your eyes closed, and you leaned your head onto Last Boss's shoulder. You moaned loudly when both picked up their pace just a bit more. You felt so full and stretched, both men. It was unbelievable how good you felt. You thought it would hurt, or they wouldn't care about you in the moment just about getting themselves off. But it was so different from other people you'd been with.

They both threw praises mixed with degrading comments, and so much teasing. You had found out Last Boss's actual name, and Niragi's first name. It made you feel special. Like you knew something no one else did about them. They didn't make you beg, but only because they had wanted this for the longest time. Waiting for you to beg just extended that. And even through the roughness of their bodies against yours, you felt loved.

"S-suguru... Samura... fuck. 'S too much," you whined, leaning your head back. Your hands grabbed onto Last Boss, as your head leaned on Niragi's shoulder. " 'M... 'm gonna cum," you moaned, holding on a bit tighter. Electricity and pleasure ran through your body. "Just a bit more princess... so good... fuck, yeah such a good girl," Niragi groaned, rubbing circles into your hips. Last Boss pulled you forward, kissing your neck softly. "You ok?" He whispered. You nodded with a whine. There was so much going on, and it felt impossible to pick one sensation to focus yourself on.

Your legs shook under the blankets as you held onto Last Boss who pet your head, whispering something you didn't quite catch. "I'm back. With snacks this time," you heard Niragi say from the door. You sat up and smiled. He threw something on the bed, and you picked it up. It was some candy, but you were very happy about it.

"You alright? We didn't hurt you did we?" Last Boss asked, as you opened the bag. You shook your head, pouring some of the candies into your hand. You gave some to both men, finally placing one in your mouth. "I'm alright. It was very enjoyable," you said. "Of course it was," Niragi stated. He had a smirk on his face, and you laughed. "Cocky as ever huh?" Last Boss laughed. You had never heard him laugh. It made you happy that you had finally heard him laugh. "I hope we all make it out of here together."

So... not exactly the longest thing I've written, but it's.. ok.