[Hide and Seek]

Oooh-

Oooh-

Warnings: swearing

Boredom. The worst feeling in the whole entire world.

The whole day, there had been nothing to do. You had gone to a party and still felt bored. So, what do you do when you get bored? Gather up everyone you liked.

Hatter and Aguni were easy to convince. You just told them you were bored, wanted to hang out with people, and they agreed, seeing as they had nothing to do

Chishiya and Kuina were next. Chishiya was a bit harder to get, but in the end he agreed. Kuina was down for basically anything.

Niragi was... pretty easy to convince. All you had to do was bat your eyes at him and use the water works and he was on board. Not like he could say no to you.

Arisu and Usagi just agreed the second they saw you and a group of people following you around like ducklings.

Tatta was also easy to convince. All you said was "Wanna become one of the ducklings? We're going to do something. I kinda have a plan." And he was in. Another one who couldn't say no to you even if he tried.

Last Boss was a bit harder to convince, seeing as he didn't like people, but when you promised to give him a book he had seen in your room, he was in.

"So... what are we doing?" Niragi asked. You had taken them to the back of the Beach where there were rooms that weren't in use, an escape to the back, and many more hiding places. "Hide and seek!" You chirped, holding your hands together. A collective murmur of agreement spread amongst the group. "Who's the seeker first?" Chishiya asked. That's when Last Boss raised his hand. "I'll do it," he offered, making you smile. "Thank you! Alright... count to 30, and we'll all hide!" You explained. "No weapons," Chishiya mentioned, nodding his head over to Niragi who scowled, put put his gun on the floor. Last Boss did the same with his katanas. Last Boss nodded, going to a corner. When he started counting you grabbed Tatta and Niragi, dragging them along with you.

Hiding in the back room of a meeting room was pretty smart. There was enough space for you three, and many more. It was spacey, and had places to hide inside, but it was dark. "So, why you grab us?" Tatta asked. "Because you guys were closest, and I don't want to hide alone," you said. "And why's that?" Niragi questioned, looking at you. "Well... it sounds stupid... but I don't like the silence... it's... scary, in a way," you explained. They nodded, and you heard the door to the main office open. You gasped, and Tatta put a hand over your mouth. You all scooted back into the shadows, and waited. You could hear footsteps outside the door, and then you heard the doorknob turn.

The door slowly swung open to reveal Chishiya. He looked around, before getting in and hiding. "Chishiya?" You asked. You saw him jump, and then he turned to face you. "Uh... yeah," he answered. "Welcome to our hiding spot," you giggled. Niragi tapped your shoulder, and held a finger to his mouth. You realized you were talking a bit loud. You didn't want to be the first one caught, so you nodded, making the same signal back to him. He smirked, and nodded.