[Racing to Confess]

"I think I'm going to do it," Last Boss mentioned while walking around. "Do what?" Niragi asked, definitely curious as to what Last Boss wanted to do. "None of your buisness," he scoffed. Niragi narrowed his eyes, and smirked. "Kind of is my buisness, seeing as you brought it up to me," Niragi retorted. Last Boss cursed under his breath knowing full well Niragi was about to make his life just a bit harder. "I was going to ask (Y/N) out."

He waited for any sort of response from Niragi, but all he was met with was silence.

Him? He was going to ask you out? No way in hell would he let Last Boss ask you out. So, he devised a plan in the minute he was quiet. Make Last Boss feel unsure of himself, and take you for himself.

"You? You're really going to ask (L/N) (Y/N) out, the girl which mind you, Hatter- Fucking HATTER said was equal to his level of hotness? Sir, we might have a problem," Niragi laughed. Yeah, it was true. You were one of those girls. Beautiful, charming, confident, clever. The full package. Honestly, it was a surprise not everyone at the Beach was rushing to be yours every day.

"Haha, very funny. I'm still going to do it," Last Boss said, walking off. 'Damn it that didn't work... Isn't he usually a ball of social anxiety and introversion? What the fuck?" Niragi thought to himself as he walked to find you. He couldn't let Last Boss have you. At least not without a fight.

You laughed at the jokes the people you were talking to had said. Hours had passed, and you were still very entertained. You stood besides the pool, following along in the conversation. It was one of the moments you had some free time, being able to breath. No one chasing you, no one fighting, no one trying to kill you actively. Just a nice relaxing time talking to people.

"Well, how about you (Y/N)? Anyone special you've got?" They asked. You smiled and shook your head. "Nope," you answered, taking a sip of your drink. "Really? You're so nice and pretty, we thought for sure you'd have at least a boyfriend, no? Anyone you're interested in?" They asked. You were interested in someone. Two people to be exact. But you couldn't let them know that. You knew how people could be, and how fast their attitudes could change with the drop of a hat.

"Well... kind of. They're interesting alright," you laughed. They stared behind you with wide eyes, and quickly excused themselves. What had you said? Did you do something wrong?

You heard a splashing noise, a loud laugh, and turned to see what was happening. Niragi laughed at Last Boss who was currently looking up at Niragi in shock. You giggled at the fact Last Boss looked like a cat in water. "Why did you do that?" Last Boss asked, trying to get out of the water. Niragi merely pushed him back with his foot. "Because. I want her to myself," Niragi stated.

You walked over quietly. "Um, Niragi... what are you doing?" You asked. He turned around with a smirk, making you smile at him. A little kindness always went a long way, especially with people like them. In fact, they were the two people you were talking about earlier. "Well, no time like the present. I li-"

Niragi didn't get to finish his sentence as he was pulled into the pool by Last Boss. "An eye for an eye..." he muttered, awaiting the rage he would receive when Niragi surfaced. You gasped, trying to keep your laughter down. Niragi came up, and glared at Last Boss.

"What the actual fuck!"
"You did it first."
"Yeah, to stop you from confessing to a girl who would reject you!"
"mhm."
"It's true! Why the hell did you pull me down here!"
"Revenge. And to stop you from confessing to the girl I like.''
"Oh you little bastard-"

"Boys, that's enough," you said. Your voice was stern, but sweet. The tone a mother would use when talking to her kids. You leaned down near the edge of the pool. "First, who are you fighting over? She must be impressive if she's caught both of your attentions," you asked, knowing full well  they were fighting over you. "You! We both like you, now just tell us both to fuck off, or pick me because obviously I'm-"
"I don't really swear too much, but really shut the fuck up."

You laughed at both men arguing below you. "Second, who's to say I don't like both of you?" You stated. You watched as both of them turned to stare in shock. "Meet me in my room in like... an hour? We can talk more then, yeah?"

Both of them watched as you walked away.

"Both of us?"
"This'll be fun... race you there?"
"You're on."

So like, not exactly the same thing, but... my brain took it to this-