[Nothing Holding Me Back] Chota Segawa

ChotawithaconfidentdaringgirlChotawithaconfidentdaringgirlChotawithaconfidentdaringgirlChotawithaconfidentdaringgirlChotawithaconfidentdaringgirlChotawithaconfidentdaringgirl
C h o t a w i t h a c o n f i d e n t d a r i n g g i r l

"Come on Chota! It would be so refreshing for you to leave Japan, come with me," you begged the man, leaning over his desk, your elbows holding you up, and you hands clasped together . "A-ah, um- (Y...Y/N), I can't. I... my mom, and uh... I'm sorry, I can't c-concentrate with you like that," he stammered, staring at your chest. You smirked. "Like what? Like this?" You asked, feigning innocence. You fluttered your eyelashes, leaning in further, teasing him. "(Y-Y/N)! Please, I-i-i-i-" he stammered. "So, will you?" You repeated, giving him the puppy dog eyes. He shakily sighed, and nodded. "Yay! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" You shouted, hugging him tightly. He blushed, and gave you a hum of acknowledgement.

"So... a whole month?" He asked as you two got on the plane. "Yep! I'm excited, are you?" You asked. "You won't tell me where we're going, so I'm worried than anything," he muttered. You kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry bubba," you apologized. "It's ok... um... can you tell me where we're going? And what happens on a plane? It's my first time going on one..." he admitted bashfully. You giggled, helping him to your seats.

"Window seat or middle seat?" You asked. "Middle. I'm not... that fond of heights," he said. You slid in, sitting by the window, snapping your seat belt into place. He did the same, and you clasped your hands together. "Ok, so we're going to South America. It's pretty much an 18 hour or more flight. Which is why I booked us first class," you explained. His eyes went wide and he stared at you in shock. "(Y/N) why did you do that?" He asked. "Because it's your first time on a plane, I'm spoiling you, I have the money to do so, so why not?" You giggled. It was true, you were the CEO of your own company, making you very well known. Your company was one of the best in Japan for what you did.

Chota didn't know why you were with him, and not some rich man. But you always wanted him. You used to go to high school together, but were disappointed when he would avoid you.  It wasn't till the last year of high school you finally approached him about it. Then, he apologized, telling you how he thought you were already with someone and he didn't want trouble.

"Now the flight attendants give the safety info, they start to take off, and we lift from the ground. Oh, here have some gum. What flavor do you want, because I have spearmint, peppermint, watermelon, and cinnamon," you explained, holding out the packets of gum. "Why do I need some?" He asked. "The altitude makes your ears plug up, and it can be painful. I've found chewing gum helps," you said with a smile. He picked a piece of cinnamon gum, and thanked you. "No problem baby~ Oh, you wanted to know the specific countries we were going to earlier right?" You asked. He nodded. "Chile, Argentina, Brazil, and Venezuela, " you said. He nodded. "Were going to Venezuela first, then Chile, then Argentina, and finally Brazil. We might get to Bolivia, Colombia, and Ecuador, I don't know. But, if I get the chance, I'm taking it. Fuck hesitation," you giggled. He shook his his head, and smiled. "Let's hope there's no turbulence!"
"There's no what now?"

Needless to say, there was turbulence.

He gripped your hand tightly as the plane bounced and jittered. "You ok baby?" You questioned softly. He shook his head, and you closed the door leading into your seats. "It's ok. You're ok. The pilot has years of training and experience. Nothing bad will happen to us, I promise," you said soothingly. He nodded his head, interlocking his fingers with your own. "Thank you (Y/N)..." he whispered.

It was nighttime and you looked out the window. You couldn't see anything, all you knew was that there was ocean beneath you. The turbulence had stopped, and Chota had calmed down a bit. "How many more hours do we have left?" He asked. "Um... about 10. Well arrive there at 8:30, so we have time to check into the hotel, and figure out what to do for the first day," you responded. You yawned and curled up in your seat, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Go to sleep. They'll wake us up," you muttered. You heard him yawn, and felt his head fall on top of yours softly.

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes. You groaned, squinting at the golden light. Once your eyes got used to the sudden brightness, you looked outside. There was no clouds visible in the sky, and you could see the sparkling blue water below you. "Oh wow... beautiful... Chota... Chota, wake up," you whispered, shaking his shoulder. "5 more minutes..." he murmured. You peppered his face in kisses, telling him to wake up in between them. "I'm... up? I'm up... what's wrong love?" He asked groggily, rubbing his eyes. "Look outside baby," you said, pointing out your window. He unclipped his seat belt, leaning over to look out. "Wow... we're so high up," he marveled. He squinted a bit at the light coming from the sun, but other than that, he seemed to be enjoying it. You were confused on why he wasn't worrying, or panicking, but we're very proud of him.

"What if we just dropped into the ocean?"

There it was.

First thing you both did when you landed was sigh in relief. Him in relief that he didn't die, you in relief that you got away from home. "Chota, come on, we gotta go get our bags, then taxi to the hotel!"

The hotel wasn't too far away. "Don't they speak Spanish here though?" He asked. "Baby... did you forget?" You giggled. He had. But then he remembered. You knew Spanish. In fact, you knew many languages. "Right. Sorry," he apologized. "You don't have to apologize for that. Come on, let's go spend our first day the right way!"

This was not what he had in mind for the first day. He knew you were adventurous, but this might be a bit too much for him. Sure, a hike sounded nice. Until he noticed you'd taken him up to a waterfall. That overlooked the whole forest.

"Isn't this so amazing?" You questioned. "Y-yea- Watch your step," he stuttered, pulling you back into him. "Chota, it's ok. Come on," you said, leading him closer to the water. "You can actually drink this water it's so clean, did you know that?" You told him, reaching your hand out. "Eh... I wouldn't test it," he said. "No, like they've tested it. I swear!" You tried to convince him. "Yeah, ok... you do you."

It was later that night, and you were looking for things to do. "Anything in particular you want to do?" You asked him. ''Not really? I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you pick out."

Famous last words.

The music was loud, the lights were bright, and the room was full of life. This was your kind of place. "(N/N)... if someone recognized you, couldn't it affect your business?" He said, hoping you heard him over the music. "Of course it won't! Who cares, I didn't want to inherit my mother's company anyhow! I'm grateful for it if course but I'd rather be travelling, exploring, and doing new things everyday. With you!" You shouted, swaying to the music. "Come on, let's dance!" You said, pulling his arm. He pulled back, shaking his head. ''I can't dance... I'd rather not embarrass myself... especially with so many people," he said. "Just picture everybody naked, let's go, loosen up babe!"

Your hips swayed to the beat of the music, and he watched, gulping. "Chota~ C'mon! Dance with me!" You begged, pulling him in to you. "But what.. do I do?" He asked. You giggled, placing his hands on your hips. "And we kind of... just move against each other to the beat," you instructed, showing him how to. "Isn't this kind of... dirty? Like... to do in public?" He asked. "Chota, Chota, Chota.... This is South America. This is tame. Oh, you should've been to the trip in Puerto Rico. That reminds me, I have to teach you Reggaeton and some others," you laughed, "There's nothing holding me back from taking you there."

You had always been spontaneous. Free willed. You didn't have anything that scared you. Staying in one place bored you. The thought of it gave you chills. He wouldn't mind doing everything with you. But only because it would be you that was with him. Even if you two took it a bit to far, he knew you'd be alright. You were right. Why should anything hold him back?