[Shy] Arisu Ryōhei

Ahhhh

Ahhhh

I've been so busy I forgot these existed im so sorry

I know I should have a consistent schedule, but I don't and I'm really struggling with life as a whole so I know when I need time for me.

(Y/N) (L/N) possibly the most beautiful, intelligent, and outgoing girl in the world.

Arisu Ryōhei, the most introverted and shy person you will ever meet.

Somehow, you two seemed to get along great.

You'd be lying if you said you didn't find the boy attractive. His shy nature was hard to get past, but once you did he was so much fun. You learned that he loved playing video games, about his friends, his family. You loved learning new things about him.

He knew that you knew that he found you attractive. He was very bad at hiding that.

That was until the small comment that seemed to crush you.

"Ne, Usagi you're so pretty!" You gushed at the girl, holding her hands. She blushed, and shook her head subtlety.

"Don't shake your head no! Arisu, isn't she pretty?" You asked the shy boy. He hid his face, nodding slightly. You smiled. "See? If a shy boy thinks you're pretty. Then you are," you giggled, pushing hair out of her face.

You'd be lying if you weren't jealous of her.

"Usagi, I'm jealous, Arisu never says I'm pretty," you said jokingly, pouting slightly before laughing slightly.

"I'd say it for him," you heard a voice say behind you.

"Oh? Hi Kuina, hi Chishiya," you greeted.

"Anyways, you're very pretty (N/N)," Kuina said, grabbing your hands. "Ahh that means so much coming from one of the prettiest girls I know," you said with a huge smile. "Arisu, isn't she pretty?" Kuina asked, teasing you a bit. She knew of your huge crush on the boy, and knew how upset you were at his obliviousness.

Unlike how he had at least nodded for Usagi, he stayed absolutely silent. You cringed a bit at the silence. It hurt. But you just smiled.

"Chishiya, isn't (N/N) pretty?" Kuina asked. The stoic man shifted his dark eyes from Arisu to you, and nodded. "Hai. Very pretty," he said with a sly smile. If Arisu couldn't notice you, Chishiya would help. Jealousy was always what made people in this world tick. Maybe he would say something.

But he didn't.

Chishiya's smirk quickly faded into a neutral face.

You decided to head up to your room, making up a lame excuse saying you were tired.

Walking back, you heard Kuina yell after you.

"Yes?" You responded with a smile.

"Don't do anything stupid over a boy," she said, a serious tome to her voice. "I'm not that kind of girl," you said back. "I don't need his approval to know I'm pretty. Thank you for trying to help."